“Four Seasons Mumbai”

Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
Ranked #11 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this Hotel and it didn't disappoint. The staff are extremely attentive, the rooms spacious, the breakfast awesome (go for the Indian options) and the rooftop bar is a must see. Highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback further to your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you found the hotel, especially the rooms, AER and your breakfast experience up to your expectations. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated by all of us.
Looking forward to welcome you back in the very near future!

There are newer reviews for Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This was not my first time Bombay but i decided to try this place as it was recomended by my Friend, but i shoudl say I was not disappointed . amazing staff and very well located .
if i would I have a sugegstion it woudl be that if an Inhouse guest would leik to go to the bar Aer there shoudl be some priority casue when i visited the place with some friends who came over to meet us , i waited 35 minutes to get a table and then that was given to someone else ans we were told that they were before us. Well it was midnigth so we just decided to go to our room.
Also cannot forget San-Qi restaurant , amazing chinese food plus amazing staff (Thumbs Up)If anyone is arround that area , you shoudl try it .

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Brian_Bim

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you so much for sharing your constructive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I was delighted that you were happy with the service and found the hotel up to your expectations and that you liked the food at San Qi. I am sorry to hear about your experience at AER, please accept our apologies for the same. Do let me know when you are next at the hotel, I will be delighted to personally take care of your experience with us.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I had airport pickup and the team had ipads to track my flight, that was my first impression. BMW service to hotel in 20 minutes, also great.
Whisked to my room upon arrival (and security check which is now at all fine hotels in India after the Taj incident) where they took my passport copy in the room as well as my credit card details. Lovely view with truffles awating me. A bathroom that is bigger then mine at home, sitting area, desk, just lovely.
The sauna, gym and pool also great. The Hotel is located walking distance to the mall and the concierge was brillant and provided me a little walking bag with sunscreen, extra water, and hand cleaner. WOW. Excellent service!
Great restaurants, a world class view from their bar on the 31st floor and internet connection that never failed.
The only drawback was the loudspeaker nearby announcing prayer five times a day starting at 6 am until 7pm. If your an early riser than you can appreciate it as the singer has a great voice, otherwise you can sleep through it or go back to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that you found the service standards up to your satisfaction and that you found the hotel to be conveniently located to all your requirements.
Your encouraging words about the arrival experience, accommodations, breakfast service and AER are greatly appreciated by all of us at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai. However, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the "early wake up call" , hope you were able to get a good night's sleep, nevertheless.
We hope to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

This hotel is quite excellent and provides the most fantastic support for the older woman travelling on her own. The door staff were worried that I had got into an unauthorised taxi so they chased it for four hundred metres. It is also very very comfortable!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
3  Thank rosemarygosling

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for your comments further to your stay with us.
I am happy to hear that the concierge were able to ensure a safe mode of transport for you. We are please to hear that you had a great overall experience and have found a comfortable haven with us in Mumbai.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and I look forward to meeting you.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

We have been staying at the Four Seasons in Bombay since it opened in 2008. Have previously stayed at both Taj Lands End, the Taj Palace, Oberoi and Trident. None of them are nearly as good as the FS. Physical plant of the hotel is fantastic with all the modern conveniences you expect. Folks at Cafe Prato and San-Qi are wonderful and food is quite good and reasonably priced. Absolutely LOVE Aer. Always try to finish my meetings up in time to get back to Aer to watch the sunset, drink some champagne or scotch and smoke a good Cuban cigar. We encourage folks from my firm who come to India to also stay here. Haven't had a complaint yet. The neighborhood whilst not the best aesthetically (its bang opposite a chawl) is very convenient to do business being in Worli and thus equidistant from BKC and Nariman Point. Saves on commuting time to meetings. Also very close to Palladium and High Street Phoenix so good shopping close by. This is home in Bombay!

Room Tip: Get a room on high floors and book an executive suite which is fantastic. Like an apartment instead...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your kind words further to your stay with us in February. I was delighted to hear that we were able to create a home away from home for you and that you found the hotel to be conveniently located to all your requirements.
Your encouraging words about the accommodations, San Qi, Cafe Prato and AER and your recommendations are greatly appreciated by all of us at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai.
If your travels take you to Mumbai again, we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

This is a property that gives you value for your money and is centrally located better than any other in Mumbai For a business traveler you cannot get a better deal and a better location an absolute must stay

Room Tip: Get one that is high up and faces anywhere other than the slums
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive comments regarding the hotel following your stay with us. I was very pleased to find that your experience was up to your satisfaction.
We thank you for your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

After making a short mini tour of Northern India including Mumbai, Agra, Delhi and return to Mumbai for last night and, having been fortunate to stay in exceptional locations (Taj, Mumbai, Oberoi Agra, Imperial Delhi) we were attracted by the 'Luxury Seaview' offer from 4S (through egencia... so this might explain rest) rather than stay close to airport for last night and morning. And paid the difference. Just be warned that the7th floor 'seaview rooms' have no real seaview as such. We pointed this out to staff then management who moved us to 26th floor which does have a view (just like the stunning roof bar has). I really didn't appreciate being tricked by a hotel of this category and then have the on duty manager sneer at me and explain to me that 'it's dark anyhow' or 'that's the designation the hotel gives the rooms facing the sea.. even though there is no view' or add 'see, same room' when we got the to 26th floor. Pity, because the rest was pretty much in line with 4S (though not to the standards of service at Oberoi and Taj, I may add). I will avoid 4S from now onwards and recommend to my colleagues and friends to be careful and double check info.

Room Tip: The Seaview rooms facing South have an exceptional view; we were explained that they start on 7th fl...
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Gabos
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you for your constructive feedback further to your recent stay with us. Your comments have been well noted and reviewed with the team. We are sorry that you did not initially get allocated a higher floor. On your next trip to Mumbai we would be delighted to have you stay with us again. Please contact me directly so that I could personally handle your reservation.