Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai
$107
$64
  • Breakfast included
2,152 results
All reviewsrooftop baraer barsan qisea viewtop floorsea linkexcellent hotelin room diningroom servicebusiness hotelluxury hotelnariman pointsouth mumbaibusiness tripexcellent stayrooms are spaciouscoffee shop
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I visited Mumbai some time last year, do not remember exact dates. Stayed at this propery for 2 days. An amazing experience.What differentiates this property from others is their service.People are so couteous, always wear a smile and always ready to help.That is built in their DNA. They are also particular on their commitment.I remember ordering food and they were 5 minutes late as per their commitment.They called back and told me that sorry sir we would be 5 minutes late and mean while can i serve you something.Later when i checked out ,to my surprise this food which was served 5 minutes late was never charged.WOW experience and customer deleight.Will never forget this

Room Tip: Must visit place those who need good service
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DJS388
Andrew H, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2014

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us in August.
I am very pleased to know that the service standards exceeded your expectations, the team will be very motivated by all your positive comments. Your recommendation is highly appreciated by all of us here at the hotel.
We look forward to welcoming you back and meeting you in the near future.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

My friends and I stayed in this hotel quite some time back. Everything was good, the location, the food and the concierge staff was excellent especially this guy Mausam who would always attend to us when we called.

Only two things that stopped it from being a perfect stay. The first one was the housekeeping staff, I specifically told them one evening not to enter the room because we had just arrived and our things were everywhere. However they did and broke something, but good thing was they fixed it immediately. After that I had to call every time to get them to clean the room. Second thing was the AER bar on the roof top was closed for some reason!! I never got to visit it!!!

Overall it was a good experience, I would definitely stay there again when I visit Mumbai.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you so much for sharing your constructive feedback further to your stay with us last year.
I was delighted to know that you appreciated the food and beverage offerings and and service standards.. It was unfortunate that AER was closed on the day you planned to visit, however, I'm glad to share that AER will now be open 365 days a year. Your comments regarding the issue with the housekeeping have been duly noted. Please accept our apologies for the same
On your next visit in Mumbai, we hope to welcome you back again. Do let me know when you are next at the hotel, it would be a pleasure to meet you.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

This is an amazing hotel and i cannot recommend it enough. we had a fabulous 4 night stay and i only wish we had stayed longer. Rooms are beautiful (sea facing in particular are great as they have floor to ceiling views on 2 sides), food excellent (particular breakfast which is one of the best breakfasts i have eaten at a hotel), staff are fantastic, concierge deserve a special mention - they cannot do enough. Location good. It's all good. Small point though, the aircon at their restaurant needs to be turned off. it is too cold and you need a jumper or a very thick shawl to even sit down to enjoy dinner. With breakfast included, great value for money also

Room Tip: Sea view, higher floors
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback further to your stay with us. I was delighted to hear that our accommodations, service standards and breakfast service exceeded your expectations. It is always a joy to share such encouraging words with the team.
However, I am sorry to hear about your experience with the air-conditioning- please rest assured that your feedback has been duly noted.
Wishing you all the best and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

It was a wow experience!!!! The moment I entered the hotel, it was altogether different experience, mesmerising. About half an hour from airport, and in the middle of city. Rooms were excellent. We had dinner outside because we had to meet few friends in Colaba. But, breakfast was amazing, I was too filled after that. Do plan to visit their Lounge on 34th floor i.e. Aer. I didn't get the chance to go there, but have heard from my friends who were there.

Room Tip: Hotel has 34 floors. So, for a nice view of city - go as far as high as possible.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you for your positive feedback further to your recent stay with us. I was delighted to hear that we were able to "wow" you and that you found the hotel to be conveniently located to all your requirements.
Your encouraging words about the accommodations, breakfast service and AER are greatly appreciated by all of us at Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai.
If your travels take you to Mumbai again I hope we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

The staff here goes above and beyond to ensure a comfortable and convenient stay. They will remember your name and are always smiling. The food here is excellent as well and I particularly enjoyed San Qi. The view from Aer (bar/restaurant) at the top of the hotel is amazing as well. Spending some time up there is a must if you're in Mumbai. The fitness center is well equipped for those that wish to continue their exercise regime while traveling. I didn't utilize the spa but I did spend quite a bit of time at their pool deck. It's very relaxing by the pool and they offer tasty snacks and drinks as well.

I was delivering a conference here for the week and they do offer a very nice space for meetings/conferences. They are flexible and allow you to use different areas for your purposes. They had staff readily available to take care of the food, refreshments, and audio/visual needs.

Lastly, the hotel is very clean. The housekeeping is on point.

Room Tip: One side overlooks the ocean and the other side overlooks the slums. I didn't mind facing the slums but I know some of my colleagues requested an ocean side room so it's something to consider.
Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Greetings from Mumbai!

Thank you so much for sharing your positive comments further to your recent stay with us. I was very pleased to know that you found our accommodations and service standards up to your satisfaction. Also, it was great to know that you enjoyed the pool and gymnasium and were able to experience San Qi along with our rooftop lounge AER while staying with us. Your compliments about our meeting facilities and housekeeping are much appreciated and I have enjoyed sharing them with the team
We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future!