I stayed 3 nights there at the occasion of an exhibition in Mumbai.
Nice rooms, but the beds are very soft. The bathrooms offer nice toiletries by L'Occitane and are spacious
The problems with this hotel:
- the access: complicated, very often traffic clogged
- the breakfast: this is the porrest buffet I have ever seen in ahotel of this category. Furthermore, when you ask for eggs or anyhting from the kitchen, either it takes ages to reach you (and you may have to remind the waiter of the order), or they just forget you.
Definitely a problem of management. I shall avoid this hotel next time I go to Mumbai.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sleek icon to the finest hospitality in India, is set in the emerging Worli district, central to everything in the city once known as Bombay. Spacious quarters, many with views of the Arabian Sea, offer unrivalled comforts and service. Anticipate the most pressing demands of business - or pause for see-and-be-seen dining, poolside recreation or ayurveda in the spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Hotel Four Season Mumbai