A perfect stay for our last night in Mumbai to catch our extremely early flight. Service was amazing, the room was perfect. The only thing I can fault was the Japanese restaurant. Having eaten all week in back street restaurant of Mumbai, Goa and kerala: I didn't expect to be terribly sick after eating sushi at the four seasons. However, no hard feelings!
* we got offered for a very good price for an upgraded room: amazing view. It was fantastic
* beds are extremely comfortable
* service simply can't get any better! it is perfection
* you have to appreciate the French l'occitane soap, shampoo, body lotion etc... That simply smells heavenly (every little details count!)
* we had to to have breakfast at 2 am to catch our flight: on time and delicious. Again: perfection.
* I got sick after eating at the Japanese restaurant (I had the sushi), I didn't complain: these things happen. But I was extremely surprised to be ill.
I would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A sleek icon to the finest hospitality in India, is set in the emerging Worli district, central to everything in the city once known as Bombay. Spacious quarters, many with views of the Arabian Sea, offer unrivalled comforts and service. Anticipate the most pressing demands of business - or pause for see-and-be-seen dining, poolside recreation or ayurveda in the spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Mumbai
- Hotel Four Season Mumbai