“This is what I call a perfect hotel”

Hotel Regal Enclave
Ranked #67 of 489 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed January 30, 2014

This hotel has mastered the art of providing an excellent service. I cannot think about one thing they should change. The staff is lovely, helpful and efficient. The room is beautiful and clean. They make your bed and clean your room everyday, no excuses. For an extra 100 rupies, they take you to a gym near by (3 blocks away). Breakfast is included. My favorite part was that everytime I came back I had a chocolate waiting for me under my pillow. Snap!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank YelaniF
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Dear Guest,

We thank you for having made Regal Enclave hotel your abode during your visit to Mumbai and for sharing your candid feedback for the benefit of the TripAdvisor community. It is heartening to learn that you liked the hotel room and our staff were able to delight you with their excellent service,efficiency and the same has been conveyed to the team.

We,look forward to welcome you,again,and make your stay a more memorable one.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Generally this is not a bad hotel if you are on a budget as most really good hotels in Mumbai are pretty pricey. the photos of the hotel are a bit misleading because somehow when we first arrived at the hotel, it gave us the impression of a guest house. Once you are in the room it is generally ok, although the toilet is really small. One thing that i am really impressed with is the rain shower, something you look forward to after a hot and sticky day in Mumbai. Don't expect too much and you will find the hotel pretty good after all.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,
We thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback with the TripAdvisor community. It is extremely disheartening to learn that you found the hotel photos misleading,but heartening to know that you found the bathroom rain shower impressive.
We,thank you for sharing your candid comments.
We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Mumbai.

Regards,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

If you're a first time visitor, this hotel is a great starting point for getting introduced to Mumbai. The airport pickup was very easy and it's reassuring to have a driver waiting for you. Having previously stayed in South Mumbai this was my first time in Khar/Bandra. This area seems a lot calmer than the craziness of Colaba & Churchgate etc and I was able to walk around hassle free. We took a taxi to the Gateway of India for 500 rupees so being further away from the sights is not really a problem.

The hotel itself really tries hard to please its customers. They were very eager to help and send tea/drinks up to our room, which was reasonably large and comfortable (good air conditioning). Also, I've been on the road for a month now and the shower at Regal Enclave was the best one I've had yet, better than at the hotels we've visited in Europe and Dubai: it was large, the water hot and very powerful. The hotel's restaurant is also worth a visit. I found it well priced, lots of choice and the portions were large.

If you choose this hotel I doubt you'll be disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank NE_Traveller_3

Dear Guest,

It is extremely heart-warming to learn that the team was able to live up to your expectations and deliver exemplary services to you during your stay at the hotel.We,also,immensely appreciate your wonderful comments on the room air-conditioning,bathroom shower and the restaurant.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next visit to Mumbai.

Warm regards,

Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Was a great hotel, with lovely staff and great buffet breakfast. The rooms were clean with a good air con system. They picked us up from the airport and dropped us back. We were just staying a couple nights as a stop over. Tuk tuk drivers didn't seem to know where it was when we were trying to get back, so make sure to carry a map and the address with you. But I'm not sure if the drivers were just pretending and trying to get more money from us the fares were on the meter.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gem_black

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Regal Enclave,and the delightful comments on the hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and we are delighted to receive it for your stay at the Regal Enclave hotel.
We,look forward to you choosing the Regal Enclave,again,on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We stayed four nights and chose the Regal Enclave based on tripadvisor reviews. They are well deserved. The rooms are simple but clean and the shower and bathroom is fantastic.

The breakfast (included) is great with a good variety and we also availed ourselves of room service very very late one night. It was no trouble and the meal was excellent.

The staff are extremely helpful. Very friendly and very proud of their hotel. The airport pick up wnt off without a hitch and for short trips around the hotel they provided a free car service.

We are in the process of checking out but are experiencing some banking difficulties (on our end). Whilst waiting they have opened the restaurant, turned on the Australian Open tennis so I can watch Federer play Nadal and have made us a complimentary lunch. Absolutely lovely people

Banking issues now resolved and the patience and assistance of the staff was amazing.

Maybe a little way out of Central Mumbai for some but very close to SV road and Linking road for nightlife and shopping. Two minute walk to Khar station and taking the traininto Central Mumbai is a great way to see the city.

Brilliant value for money. Throughly recommend the place and look forward to staying next time I'm in Mumbai.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank rabbid67
Hotel Regal Enc... E, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Regal Enclave, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Dear Guest,

We,look forward to welcome you,again,and make your stay a more memorable one.

Reviewed January 21, 2014

I expected to pay a little more while staying in a hotel at a location like Khar (and that too so close to the station),but I did not feel the hotel was worth that much expenditure. I could have paid a little more to get some better hotel around Khar or Bandra or paid less to move away from the south bombay area.
My biggest issue during my stay was the noise - Noise from outside, noise from rooms adjacent, noise from rooms above.. it was simply terrible. Add to that the room, although clean, had a damp smell and a worn down appearance. The rooms could have been better maintained or probably the whole hotel needs to refurbished.
Moreover, most of the hotels provide a complimentary bottle of mineral water. Here, they provided me with their in house pearl pet bottle filled with RO water. How tacky is that???
There were quite a few instances where the hotel seemed "cheap" and overall my experience was unsatisfactory.
Unless you really want to stay at a walking distance from Khar station, I will not recommend this hotel at all. There are far better options around. If you do stay here, make sure you bargain like crazy on the tariff.
The staff was polite and the breakfast was decent.

Room Tip: Probably the rooms away from the main road are less noisier. Just a guess, cant really recommend any...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This hotel has become my home away from home. I stay there whenever I'm in Mumbai.

I love the place for the warm, friendly service, the spacious and well-appointed rooms, the very good food, and the extremely reasonable price. The location is very good, about 15 minutes from the domestic airport and within walking distance of great dining in Bandra. They've just upgraded the bathrooms, and they've added visual interest by providing wall space in the lobby and restaurant to an art gallery. Well done, Regal Enclave!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business