“Good Place To Stay”

Tunga International Hotel
Ranked #87 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Navi Mumbai, India
“Good Place To Stay”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

it Was On our way back from Goa we stay one night in Mumbai.
This is by far the best hotel we have found.
Large comfortable car to pick us up at the airport,& The Best it is Complimentary, nice rooms,charming staff. Very helpful people.The Food is To Good.at The Staff At The Reception is Very Good,They Will Help you in Every Way, We will definitely stay here again. We also ate in the restaurant where they do Have a buffet, which on the whole, I try to avoid, but this was very
acceptable as was the breakfast. Good & nice Place To Stay With Your Fly

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Amit K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I stayed at the hotel as had no choice as the other Tunga that I have stayed at Tunga Paradise which I have rated highly was sold out. The rooms were average and service poor. The thing that most upset me was that when I made the booking the reception was MOST RUDE. I having no choice made the booking, unfortunately I had no name of the person who spoke to me, if I had I most certainely would have taken this up with the Chairman of the chain if need be. My experiences at the other Tunga properties have always been excellent and I must say that International is the black sheep of the family that must be looked into.

I will not stay here again for sure.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
3 Thank vmahajan
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The hotel is situated at the Mid of Mumbai. I.e Andheri East.

Wherein all points are covered all over, also its very good business hotel to stay wherein cleanliness, hospitality is at the best.

Have very good Restaurant down below which serves all varities of good veg food.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
3 Thank turakhia_vipul
mumbai
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The best sea food the city has. huge crabs and shell fish is what you can order here in all types of styles, chinese chilli, or simply steamed or grilled or south Indian konkan style, all are fantastic!The grilled pomfret is to die for....Take the family for the sunday brunch which is good too.

Room Tip: Good sea food..use your fingers do not feel shy!!!
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank vicferns
Mumbai
Reviewed July 3, 2012

stayed recommended my friend for this hotel for 1 day during his business trip to Mumbai. The reason for selecting this hotel was his meeting location was just walk away distance from the hotel. There was a complimentary hotel pick-up arranged for me. The staff was present in the airport with the name board and was easily identifiable. He was very enjoyed and I too got attracted to the serenity.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Fakruddin
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed May 9, 2012

I stayed in hotel for 1 day during a business trip to Mumbai. The reason for selecting this hotel was my meeting location was just walk away distance from the hotel. There was a complimentary hotel pick-up arranged for me. The staff was present in the airport with the name board and was easily identifiable. He was very friendly and helpful. The car provided was neat and a new one. The drive from the airport was about 20 minutes only if there is not traffic.
The reception is located in the second floor and i found it very easy to check-in as all formalities was kept finished earlier. Only needed to sign on the form and I got my key.
The room was above my expectation. Very neatly arranged, complimentary chocolates which is very tasty, enough bathroom amenities provided like dental kit, shampoo, moisturiser, hair kit etc etc. 24 hours hot water was available. Mini fridge was also included with basic drinks and some chips. My room rate included complimentary breakfast also. The choice in the breakfast was not up to the mark but its okay. You have only 3-4 options in the main course but omelette etc was available on request. Free wi-fi internet was available but due to some issues I found the signal very week in my room. I had to come to the lobby for using the internet.
The reception staff was very friendly beyond my expectations. For every query there was a quick response and tried their level best to help me out. I was actually trying to find some telephone numbers and they really helped me to sort it out.
Rest its okay and a good hotel for a couple of days stay. Complimentary airport drop off was also included in the rate.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
4 Thank ShankerSreekumar
colombo
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Facilitated with high hygiene levels and the restaurant offers a range of dishes that will match both local and foreign clients. Well behaved, friendly and supportive staff is helping the travelers in their level best.
~Dhanushka Adikari~