All reviews free airport drop close to the airport room service comfortable stay cooperative staff rooms are clean manager mr breakfast and dinner nice service nice hotel welcome drink excellent stay recommend this hotel place to stay international airport hotel management metro station
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

I booked this place for 7 nights after looking at the good reviews . Sadly this was one of my worst stay experiences anywhere ever. Right from the day I checked in there were issues - first when I arrived at midnight , I was made to deal with dirty bedsheets used by the past guest and were not changed. The sheets , quilt covers had lipstick and food marks smell fresh and were wrinkled clearly like a used bed. Then there were internet issues and until 3 am I kept dealing with all of that.
There after there were constant issues with the staff and service and while my 6 nights were already paid and only 1 night unpaid , they every single day morning and evening kept asking for clearing the payment when no one bothered to address or respond to the issues faced. But it hit the roof when one of their staff ( apparently the duty manager named Siddhesh ) during a discussion got agressive, rude and besides talking rubbish , said 'F*** off". I was in shock. I spoke with the GM and complained and the hotel at the end still gave nothing to treat a woman guest like this and continued to ask for that 1 night pending payment until I settled . I would have been decent enough to atleast offer 1 night complimentary or atleast have that absolutely rude and ill-mannered manager apologize.
Since i had made the payment and they refused to refund, I was stuck here for 7 nights and had the worst experience.

The 2 good things - breakfast was just ok but the staff at breakfast lounge is very nice and so is the night manager ( forget his name) . The other good thing was room size and mattresses which are comfy .
But for Rs 5000 plus per night, this hotel is no where near good. I would much rather pay a little extra and stay at Leela which offers outstanding service and value for money.

Avoid this place as far as possible if u r a frequent traveler and like some decent behavior and treatment.

Room tip: just dont stay here
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank kavvyaa
Asteroriental, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Oriental Aster, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2020

Dear Guest,

I sincerely regret that our services at the hotel did not meet up to your expectations.

Your feedback highlighted had been addressed with the concerned teams immediately after you had raised it to the front office. The hotel did conduct a very strict internal audit subject to the incident. In the audit the hotel management had a detailed look at the CCTV footage of the incident highlighted which had both Audio and Video evidence. There was not even a single instance where the hotel employee was found using foul language. The same was communicated to you during your stay.
Subject to the payment for one night the hotel has a strict advance payment policy as we don’t hold any credit card guarantee. Your booking(Except the first 2 nights) was made via 3rd party portal. As you wanted to cancel your reservation after the second night the hotel after taking all necessary internal approval agreed to provide you a Total refund for your remaining 5 nights which was communicated to you. Thus the hotel as per routine procedure was following up the one night payment you owned the hotel directly. Eventually you never checkout of the hotel and stayed the entire 7 nights of your stay.

Please allow me to add that your observations are not reflective of our normal guest service standards and hope you don’t hold this experience against the hotel.

Oriental Aster

Reviewed January 15, 2020

All the staff were very helpful. Totally satisfied. I think this hotel deserves 5 stars for breakfast.
Mostly recommended.
Hope to visit in future again.
I will recommend to advertise more to get more popularity.
This hotel is worth exploring.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Asteroriental, Manager at Hotel Oriental Aster, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Oriental Aster!

Thank you very much for such an overwhelming feedback. It is a great delight to know that you were impressed by the hospitality extended by our team.

Comments such as yours, motivate us to walk that extra mile to ensure the expectations of discerning guests such as yourself are met and exceeded.

We all hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed January 13, 2020

The service was excellent, very friendly and very helpful. Beautiful place. Food great. Rooms beautiful. Staff very friendly and helpful. Shopping great bargains good, recommendations very good. Great stay

Dear Guest,

Greetings From Oriental Aster!

We all hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

The hotel claims to be 3 star with good photos posted on web but in actuals the things are very bad.

The front desk is unprofessional and do not respect the customers time.Name of person Fashan.

Not recommended for a stay even when it is short stay.

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank spsingh49970
Asteroriental, Manager at Hotel Oriental Aster, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate you taking out time and writing to us about your stay.
It's saddening that you faced a bad experience during your stay and we sincerely apologize for the same.

I trust you will not let this incident mar your perception of our service standards and will give us another opportunity to serve you again in the very near future.

Oriental Aster

Reviewed January 7, 2020

Very nice hotel,helpful staff,reise restaurant good food.
Rooms very nice,comfortable neat and tidy even the bathroom is clean
Especially mr kk who looked after us very very well and he is very helpful

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Oriental Aster!

Thank you for the appreciation and generous response to the service and facilities offered at our hotel.

Our team members understand the need of warmth and attention which a guest requires when they visit us.

I am sure your feedback will make our team feel proud and propel them to create such happy experiences for every guest.

Thank you once again for your time and I look forward to welcoming you back.