“Friendly & Welcome atmosphere”

Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel
Ranked #19 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Asheville, North Carolina
“Friendly & Welcome atmosphere”
Reviewed February 7, 2014

Our stay was short for four days but it was a pleasant experience.
They were not perfect every time but definitely were willing and capable of finding the best possible solution with the resources at their disposal.Very helpful and knowledgeable stafff.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
GM_LeSutra, Public Relations Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2017

Greetings form Le Sutra!

Thank you so much for your feedback further to your stay with us. I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team feels motivated. We are glad you liked the entire hotel especially the decor, the team, the spacious rooms, and the services we provide.

Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (111)
  • Turkish first
Padua, Italy
Reviewed February 3, 2014

This is my second time at Le Sutra Hotel, one of the most beautiful hotel in Mumbai. Beauty for me, is not only the size of the place, not the luxury that can be offered and not the fame of the "name", but the energy that embrace me whenever I travel. Here the harmony is just lovely, the kindness of anyone working is always available and the fragrance of art fulfills every corner of any room you are staying. They are rich in details and the Indian tradition of Yoga is everywhere, calming the mind. It's a place where you really like to go back after a working day in such a chaotic city as Mumbai is and if you are tired, "Out of the Blue restaurant". is just around the corner and they have a good spread.

A tutti gli Italiani che leggeranno, suggerisco di prenotare in questo splendido spazio, dove la bellezza e l'armonia riempiono il cuore.

Room Tip: Rooms are all beautiful and rich in details
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
GM_LeSutra, Front Office Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this review, January 12, 2017

Reviewed January 31, 2014

I've been a regular at le sutra for the past 3 years, while in mumbai for work. Its among the best places i've been to located right in the heart of bandra, probably the best locations one could ask for. excellent service, and very friendly and cheerful staff who are always there to help you out. rarely had any bad experience while staying here... would recommend it any day!

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed January 15, 2014

I stayed in Le Sutra Hotel on January 8th and 12th 2014 and the experience was extremely good. Other than the friendly staff in the reception and the housekeeping services, the location of the hotel is also prime and you will never not feel disconnected from the Bombay social scene. Extending my stay over the weekend, I discovered a stand up comedy festival going on in the premises of the hotel which was very well curated and had me rolling in laughter before I realized it. The hotel is affordable by Bombay standards and for the price it services you wonderfully. Carter road being near by, one can take long walks (in this case I got to hear some soulful folk Music from the Kabir Yatra). Other than the differently themed rooms that the hotel has to offer, i also has service apartments that are clean and well managed making you feel not away from home. Recommend this hotel to anyone who visits bombay for business or pleasure.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business

Delhi, India
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Positives:
Location: If you're interested in staying in the suburbs, it couldn't get better than Le Sutra. A one minute walk from the sea front and the always busy carter road eateries, the hotel is conveniently located in the centre of Bandra without being in between the hustle-bustle of linking road.

Look & Feel: I liked the boutique feel of the hotel. Each room is themed and i stayed at the 'Kathak' room. The room was beautifully decorated and had the most adorable window-side seating. At the same time, it has all the modern amenities that i expected.

Attitude: The front staff is extremely friendly and more than willing to help you with recommendations and any information needed. More than that, they're enthusiastic about their work and that helps put a smile on your face.

Negative:
Service: Super slow! From getting towels to an iron, the service is super slow! The worst was when i requested for a towel and, after 3 calls, it finally arrived after 45 minutes! Also, the restaurant is not a part of the hotel and hence takes time to deliver anything. Easier to step down and carry it back/eat in.

Room Tip: I stayed at the Kathak room and enjoyed it (although in my opinion the bed is quite small and better...
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
3 Thank Fluorescence

New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 13, 2014

It was a great experience to stay at this property! Every room here has a different story here!
Interiors and designing's are just gorgeous.

The service at this boutique hotel is brilliant and they serve a wide variety of breakfast (all of it is delicious) which adds to the value of this property !

Also, It is located in the one of the most "hip" locations of Mumbai 'Off-carter Road' which is invested with great eating joints and hanging out places. A walk on the promenade is the must!

Room Tip: Ravana room is brilliant!
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GM_LeSutra, General Manager at Le Sutra - The Indian Art Hotel, responded to this review, April 8, 2014
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us at The Le Sutra , Mumbai and we thank you for sharing feedback of your stay through Tripadvisor.

I am delighted to note that you had wonderful experience and that you enjoyed your stay

Your generous praise of our service and especially our team members is very rewarding.

I do hope that you have the opportunity to visit us again in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,
Sunil Potey
New Delhi, India
Reviewed January 12, 2014

its really a nice hotel which will take care of your basic needs and rooms are really good, nice location even the every room has special theme, they always gives you some gift while checkingout and must say its worth staying thr.

Room Tip: Ashoka room is really good
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business