All reviews juhu beach economy room thematic room room service single room stayed in this hotel for nights walking distance clean hotel enjoyed my stay pleasant stay rooms are small reception staff budget hotel decent hotel short stay in room dining front office
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The Juhu beach (Chowpati) is walking distance from hotel. There are several local eateries serving Bombay special Bhel, Paani Puri and Pau Bhaji although the beach becomes very congested during holidays. It’s a nice place to be there till very late in evening.
I checked in pretty late and by the time I entered the room it was almost midnight. I was pleasantly surprised by a smiling face of room service well past midnight. The bell boy “Pawan” was always eager to help in whatever way possible. Ask him the spot in Mumbai and he will guide you the best way to reach there.
I was pleasantly surprised to see my room tidied one day while I was having my breakfast at the restaurant. Good communication between restaurant and housekeeping. Though I wished it continued.
There were definitely some areas where it probably needed improvements:
1. I was allotted a room where the AC was not functioning. Though, this is a technical issue. Care should be taken before the allotment.
2. Newspaper was never delivered. Anyway this was blessing in disguise as I wanted and was able to completely disconnect from news.
3. There should be unlimited flow of drinking water. 1 ltr of water is just not sufficient for the day.
Probably the only grudging face around was the person manning the restaurant “Bistro Grill”. Rest all very lively, friendly and ever helpful. I would recommend the hotel to all.

Room tip: Try booking directly on to their website you will find better deals there. Avoid facing the road and near the elevator.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank KenyRS
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank You for posting your review and comments of Hotel Bawa Continental on Trip Advisor.
I really appreciate the time and efforts.

I am glad you liked the hotel rooms , location, and staff services.
My apologies for the newspaper service, technical issues with the AC and unpleasant experience you had with one of the service staff at Bistro grill.
I would take these suggestion into account and take the necessary steps for the improvement in the services where needed.

I look forward to your next stay at my hotel and would appreciate any guest whom you would refer Hotel Bawa Continental to.

For any future bookings and feedback please feel free to email us at stay@bawacontinental.com

Thanking You again for your Business and Review..!

Reviewed May 1, 2012

Location - Fantastic, just walkin distance frm juhu beach
Staff- very courteous and helpful
Food- breakfast is so so....not much variety
Rooms- quite comfortable
Airport pick up and drop - provided foc
Negetives - Internet is chargeable and costly....not cool for any business traveller
Overall stay exp- fantastic n I would like to come back again!

Date of stay: March 2012
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings form Bawa Hospitality...!

Thank You very much for posting your views about my hotel on Trip Advisor.....!

I really appreciate you being positively critical about the hotels negative aspects.
We will sincerely try to work towards the improvement in the breakfast services and around the interent packages for business travelers.

On behalf of my team I Thank You for the opportunity you gave us to serve you, and look forward to have your as our guest in the future again.

Thanking You.

Reviewed April 28, 2012 via mobile

Apart from all the good thing about hotel, I would like to mention the only factor that makes this hotel different from the rest is the willingness to serve the guests the best..
Even at 2 30am the housekeeping staffs greet you with smile,In fact all the staffs from Front desk to room service housekeeping they all want to serve you the best..
Great hotel for the price n location ,really clean ..
Thanx to all the staff Shaym,Neena, Sabrina from the front desk, Dinesh ever smiling kid from housekeeping, anant the fella from Punjab from room service, Viraf n all I am sorry I forget the names.. Just wanna say a big thanks to all of you.. I am coming soon..
Shrin

Date of stay: April 2012
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank You for posting your review on Trip Advisor.

I really appreciate your positive response, and on behalf of my team would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay at the hotel, and look forward to your next visit.

Thank You once Again...!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

Room was very good, bed was comfortable, there was a choice of pillows soft through to hard, breakfast was good for an Indian hotel breakfast package. Staff were friendly and helpful. Free pick up or drop off from airport. My ticket was standby and hotel arranged for driver to wait in case I didn't get on flight. Only complaint is that internet got very slow at peak times and there is a little mould starting to grow on ceiling in bathroom..

• Trip type: Traveled solo
FOMBGH, Front Office Manager at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel Bawa Continental as your preferred stay destination.

We are glad to receive your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We value your detailed and encouraging feedback.

We hope to see you soon yet again,

Regards

Management

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Given room on first floor,thought it would be noisy but air drowned out noise. Had dinner in grill, good if you like spicy. The room was small but perfect for one with great bed, fixtures, nice pergo flooring. The breakfast was delicious and housekeeping great. The bawa van is ready to take you to the airport, wish I had booked it on the way in instead of the horrid midland hotel after 3 days coming from Vegas.

Trip type: Traveled solo
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Bawa Hospitality...!

Thank you for posting your review of hotel bawa continental on trip advisor.

I am really Glad you had a pleasant stay and look forward to have you as our hotel guest in the future.

Your positive rating will really help us in building our list of esteemed guest like yourself.

Thank You once again...!