All reviewsjuhu beachroom servicesingle roomstayed in this hotel for nightsnice hotelenjoyed my staywalking distancereception staffperfect stayrooms are smallairport transferjw marriottwi fibudget hotelshort stayspecial thankscomfortable stay
Reviewed January 19, 2012

We stayed for two nights between 12th and 14th January. The hotel is very near the airport and they provided us with a free transfer from the airport which was very well organised. The hotel was absolutely adequate, we didn't pay a lot for the room which was small and smelled of dampness, but were were only there for two nights and only slept there so we were really bothered. The bed was very comfy and the AC was quiet. The bell boys were very helpful and if you asked for anything, e.g. a hairdryer, they were at your door within minutes, so couldn't really complain. The hotel arranged a driver to take us on a city tour which lasted the whole day and was very inexpensive, the driver was really knowledgeable and it was good value for money. The bar staff advised us of restaurants and bars to visit. So plenty of places within a short rickshaw distance, which were ridiculously cheap to travel in. All in all, if you are only there for a few days and just want somewhere clean to put your head down then I would recommend it, if you want somewhere luxurious then this is likely not the place for you.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HBANC
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hotel Bawa Continental...!
Thank You very much for putting up a review of the hotel on Trip TripAdvisor.
We appreciate your positive as well as negative comments about the hotel rooms, service, staff & location.
We will defiantly work towards improving ourselves on the negative aspect.
Thank You.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Our room at the Bawa Continental was clean and tastefully decorated. Staff are friendly and very helpful. The restaurant provided a wide array of dishes, all at a reasonable price. The property offers complimentary airport transfers, which is a bonus. The location around Jahu beach is excellent with many shopping and dining options on your doorstep. My only negative comment is that wi-fi is not complimentary (unlike everywhere else I stayed in India). This property is good value for money and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank DarwinWendy
Reviewed December 25, 2011

I would recommend Bawa Continental hotel if you need to stay near the airport. My room was very small, but considering that I've paid $55 it was OK for Mumbai. There are some interesting places to see in Juhu area.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank johnevery
viksinghmumbai, Manager at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded December 27, 2011

Dear Guest,

Thank You very much for posting your review on Trip Advisor.
We look forward to have you as our guest in the future

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Hotel staff are very rude when dealing with potential customers. Particular Sabrina.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank sonia j
viksinghmumbai, Owner at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

Dear Guest,
I am thankful to you for removing your precious time and posting this comment.
I personally apologize for the rude behavior of my hotel staff.
I will look into this very seriously, and guarantee you that this kind of behavior is never repeated by my hotel staff towards any of my esteemed guest.
I hope you will give me and my staff members the opportunity to serve you and your family again soon.
I look fwd to favorable reply if possible, as this would help me to improve my hotel services.
Thank You.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

We had one night in Mumbai between flights from the UK to Nepal and didn't want to stay at any of the airport hotels, or spend too much money. The Bawa was a high quality, good value, small hotel located close to the airport but also far enough from the airport to have a walk around the Juhu beach area and get a feel for Mumbai.

The hotel room was kitted out and decorated like a business hotel, was impeccably clean and the staff were friendly and efficient. The airport pick-up was easy and much appreciated. I would definitely stay here on a stop-over in Mumbai again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ClareOnTheShore
FOMBGH, Front Office Manager at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel Bawa Continental as your preferred stay destination.

We are glad to receive your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We value your detailed feedback and the time you have spent in submitting the same.

We hope to see you soon yet again,

Regards