All reviewsjuhu beachroom servicesingle roomstayed in this hotel for nightsnice hotelenjoyed my staywalking distancereception staffperfect stayrooms are smallairport transferjw marriottwi fibudget hotelshort stayspecial thankscomfortable stay
Reviewed May 24, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for one week, I was travelling on my own to do a wedding planning course in Mumbai.
The hotel is beautiful, very nice and clean! The staff was so caring, and gentle. I was really impressed. I feel like home there. They were always taking care of me.
The food was really good and not expensive. The room service was very efficient, I was served like a princess.
I want to specify that the bed in my Executive room was one of the best I never slept in! Wow very very comfortable!
I had a very good time there, and I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
FOMBGH, Front Office Manager at Hotel Bawa Continental, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for choosing Hotel Bawa Continental as your preferred stay destination.

We are glad to receive your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We value your detailed feedback and the time you have spent in submitting the same.

Reviewed May 12, 2011

We visited Mumbai to shop for my upcoming wedding and wanted to find a hotel in a good location to the shops, clean, but not ridiculously priced as with many of the decent hotels in the city. I am very pleased to report that Bawa Continental did not dissapoint - it was modern, clean, efficient staff and located within 5-minutes drive to the shops.

The hotel provided complimentary airport pickup (you must ask in advance), which arrived on time. Food at the hotel was good, however my personal opinion is the breakfast selection wasn't great. Given the price, I would have expected more - therefore, I recommend avoiding the breakfast charge and eating outside.

Overall, I would definitely recommend the hotel and given the price compared to other good hotels in Mumbai, it wins hands down. Rooms are comfortable, be it slightly small, however it proved to be a great selection. Thanks to the hotel staff for making our stay a great experience.

Room Tip: Pick a room on a high floor.
  • Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank suzmis

Reviewed May 5, 2011

Perfect for some time out for a 3 star hotel at a decent price. After 2 weeks travelling north India (in 2 star places), my one night stay at Bawa was a delight to get away from all the craziness of India. The executive suite was super clean and modern with everything you would expect from at a least a 4 star hotel (no spa services though but the Radisson is just down the road). I had a great deal with a buffet breakfast and airport transfer - no complaints. Located right next to Juhu beach, the weekend night carnival is recommended. Not the best location for touristy things as it is at least an hour away - train or taxi and the staff are not so forthcoming with tourist options and info.

Room Tip: Get a package with buffet breakfast & transfer
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo

Reviewed April 14, 2011

First Impression: Needed a hotel to stop for one night whilst waiting for a connection flight. Was very impressed at the quality of the hotel. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Porter arranged for the bags to be taken off the taxi and delivered to our room.
After Check-in: Room was on the fifth floor, there is a lift but very compact, however adequate for 3 or 4 people to get between floors. The room itself was a good size, but only just. Very, very, clean in all respects (floor, decor, linen, bathroom etc), no bath, but good shower facility. Complimentary bottle of cold water on arrival in room, there was a minibar facility with snacks, beer, soft drinks, all very reasonably priced (makes a change!).
Comfort: Bed was comfortable, very little or no noise from outside traffic during day or night, temperature control was via ac unit, very efficient and nice cool air. Best bit was th remote control mood lighting and electrically controlled window blinds. Make me sound lazy - but hey i'm on holiday!
Breakfast and Check out: Buffet breakfast in the morning was served hot and plentiful. Mixture of both continental and Local dishes, free newspaper, only area of hesitation was the quality of the coffee, but otherwise all okay. Check out process was efficient and accurate, no funny charges on invoice and took all major credit and debit cards. Porter transferred bags from room to taxi.
Summary: A good experience of a well run hotel in the middle of Mumbai for a very reasonable price.

Room Tip: They do airport transfer too by prior arrangement.
  • Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family

Dear Guest

We are glad to receive your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We highly appreciate your valuable time taken in submitting this review.

Reviewed March 29, 2011

My parents and I stayed at the Bawa continential for 2 weeks. We were greated nicely by the door man and was given 2 lovely, extremely clean rooms, right next to each other. I was surprised that this hotel was only 3 stars. The rooms were clean and very modern. I wouldnt exactly call them large rooms, but was more than adequate. The staff were the best part of this experience, they grew to know us over the 2 weeks and were soo polite in attending to our needs. If i ever was carrying heavy shopping bags the door man would instantly take the bags from me and escort me to my room to drop the bags off. The door man..Viraff..was so lovely, he gave myself and my family chocolates on the last day and told us how much he would miss us. was so sweet. The room service was phenominal! The food was so yummy and we found ourselves in eating more than out due to the quality of the food.
The location was so ideal, right on Juhu Tara Road which is 5 minutes from santa cruz.
This was an amazing hotel and made my experience so wonderful. Thank you to everyone at Bawa who made us feel so welcome. Viraf we miss you!! lol.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family