As I used to be out during the mornings, I used the hotel mostly for a peaceful sleep.
- Value for money. Although it did not have a health club, spa, or a swimming pool, it fitted my requirement nicely.
- Room was spacious, comfy bed and nice bathroom facilities. There is 24 hour hot water supply contrary to an earlier review and hotel staff are kind to provide additional bath towels and amenities if required. Good room service.
- LCD TVs with good satellite channel coverage.
- Laundry service was efficient. Same day service - delivered by 7pm if handed over early morning.
- Very close to the airports. Maybe not near the main business district - but my trip to Mumbai covered central and south, so this was a good location. There is some construction, but this is present all over the city as it is gearing for the metro. Also, if you are traveling by taxi or rickshaw, mention the hotel's location to be on Andheri - Kurla road, Andheri East, close to the Highway - this may help you avoid unneccessary additional sight-seeing ! Also from the hotel and being familiar with Mumbai and given the construction, I picked up taxi / rickshaws at the highway junction (5 minutes walking distance)
- My breakfast was complimentary and they have variety of items on different days. Restaurant serves lunch and dinner - but I mostly missed the lunch session as I was out. Restaurant albeit looks small, is adequete for dining.
- I had to extend my stay by one more day and chose the same hotel. In my case, was able to give one day prior notice and the staff were accomodating.
- I noticed that guests were mostly business travelers, but did see a family with kids in the lobby - however do not know if they stayed at the hotel.
- The hotel has exended by one more floor (8th floor) , but access to this floor is only by stairs. I asked to be shifted to one of the rooms on the lower levels and the staff accommodated.
- The bathroom wall facing the room is transparent glass. Looks trendy, but very odd - Would suggest if they could atleast glaze the lower portion of the glass wall.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Residency Hotel Andheri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.