“A must do in Mumbai!!! Awesome! High five! Wooo!!”
Review of Fly Over Mumbai

Fly Over Mumbai
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: FlyOVERMumbai offers Introductory flights in small fixed-wing Aircraft and Helicopters over the city of Mumbai. The thrill of flying low in a large-window slow-moving aircraft and exploring the city of Mumbai is a once-in-a-lifetime experience. FlyOVERMumbai gives its guests an excellent view of the ever changing skylines, places of interest and the birds eye-view of Mumbai and beyond.Whether you are visiting the city, want to gift something unique to someone,creating an Employee Engagement program or simply want to explore Mumbai - just reach out to us and we will make it happen
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I have personally done thousands of air miles across continents and was still not sure of what to expect when I booked myself for a flyover Mumbai plane for some visiting relatives and me. This was the first time I have done a flight in a small plane and must say the experience is just awesome to say the least. Everything about this was amazing!!!

The people managing the place is incredible, they are professional and core flight buffs. As you get ready to take the flight they keep you engaged with small chats while filling up the indemnity forms and checking the identity proofs and pat downs. There is hardly any time gap between sitting in the plane and flying and the city unfolds below you. Cool blue sea on one side and the mega city on the other and trust us we knew what many visiting and staying in Mumbai has missed for such a long time. This is a must do for all are in love with the city or would like to see the city from different perspective.

The flush of excitement and gratitude on the face of my visiting relatives made my day. This is memorable by all standards

A must do in Mumbai!!! Awesome! High five! Wooo!

flyOVERMumbai, Director of Sales at Fly Over Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2015

Hello Rakhi,

Thank you for taking time to write about our services.

It was indeed our pleasure to fly you and show Mumbai from the Sky. We are happy that you enjoyed the flight and services provided.

As we continue to better and expand our services we look forward to your continued patronage and hope to have many of your near and dear ones utilizing the same.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The one thing I would like to say for flyovermumbai- You guys ROCK! Both in professionalism, promptness in replies and the amazing energy and vibe at the facility. Their website is very detailed and even after reading all the matter, if you still want to email them, expect their response either immediately or within 24 hours for sure! Now that's what I call customer service :)

Reaching the place of flight is very easy- you can take a taxi or if having a personal car park it in the lane opposite the main gate. Someone promptly gets in touch with you and takes to the flight place. The pilots are awesome, very young and energetic and do not make it seem like it's 'just a job' for them. I could see them excited before every flight and that kind of reassures the first-time flyers a lot (like me!!). Special thanks to the team, you guys are the coolest around :D

I would DEFINITELY go there again!

Hello Nirav,

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Flying over a city like Mumbai is an amazing experience, so you will be overwhelmed with it, but the fact had to be said, the facility is amazing, the location is amazing and the staff is the best, and I mean the best, friendly, helpful and understanding, they will make sure that you will enjoy every moment of it, I can't thank them enough, we were on a tight schedule and the days that we could fly were fully booked, but after a couple of emails, they opened a slot for us , that was very helpful as we could have missed our chance, I liked the whole experience and felt valued from the booking to the reception of my photo in the e-mail after the flight, they are very professional but at the same time they make you feel as you are their friend, What you pay is nothing comparing to what you get, great place and great people ,, and everybody should try it at least once in their life

Hello Ashwini,

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Me, my husband, cousin and her husband had a blast. The people here are just amazing. We have never flown in a small plane before on top of any city. Was nervous but to be honest I think they know this so they calm you down. They all had such an infectious good attitude and casual nature that made us all feel very relaxed and amped our excitement even further!

And the best was that we could fly over our house and the view of my house from the sky was just too great.

Loved it all. Very helpful and kind people with loads of experience and professionalism.

Hello Reshma,

Team flYOVERMumbai

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The title of the review says it all really. Nothing beats the experience of flying in a plane at 700 ft, seeing the city as it is and enjoying the thrill of doing so. The views of Mumbai from top are amazing too.

I mean it.

"Awesome, fantastic, spectacular, out-of-this-world, amazing...." they all fall short of trying to describe the feeling of jumping out of an airplane. Doing it over Mumbai, with the team at fly OVER Mumbai, only made the experience even more awesome. I was terrified before the take-off in a small plane and it felt like my heart was going to stop - but I had the coolest pilot who did a terrific job calming me down. You guys totally rock!

If there is only one thing you do in Mumbai - do this! (I know what I will be booking in advance of my next visit to Mumbai.

FlyOverMumbai, Director of Sales at Fly Over Mumbai, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014