3,856 results
All reviews point of view k k shanghai club guest relations central mumbai business trip special thanks special mention kebab excellent hospitality memorable stay coffee shop front office amazing experience home away from home indian restaurant comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

Visited this place for the first time and it was an ideal place to live in. The service was fine and fast. The room service was good enough.
The breakfast was perfect and the hospitality was great. 10/10 for me
We were were attended by Gadrian Dsouza. And it turned out to be well

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2017

Dear Mr. Rishiraaj D,

Namaste!

We are delighted to know that you had a splendid experience at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai. It is our constant endeavour to provide our guests with superior services and we are happy to note your appreciation. Gadrian joins me in thanking you for your kind words.

Thank you once again for your kind comments and we look forward to your visit with the assurance of the same warmth and care.

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

The customer service at this hotel is absolutely incredible. The food at Shanghai Club is quite authentic and Hornbys for breakfast is great. I felt so welcome here by the staff. Assumption was veryhelpful with whatever I needed. Prajaktal was also great. Both these girls were super friendly and accommodating, they could predict what I needed even before I asked! I highly recommend the splurge to stay at this hotel. The rooms are large and views are nice.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai and for posting feedback of your stay on TripAdvisor.

The team is happy to learn that you were impressed with our overall service and facilities and most of all, your emphasis on the quality of staff is most encouraging. People are our biggest assets and such praise is a reward for all their initiative and effort.

The team and I, look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

ITC grand central Mumbai is a wonderful place for lodgement. The environment is very neat, attendants are friendly and very Hospitable. Variety of foods for all national are obtainable. I felt at home in all my days of stay in the Hotel. Rushad, Prajakta, Sanjeev and Mamta were wonderful people with good inter personal relationship and image maker for the organization.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
itcgrandcentral, General Manager at ITC Grand Central, Mumbai - a Luxury Collection Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback for ITC Grand Central. We are glad you had a comfortable stay with us and enjoyed the welcoming experience that we offer through gracious service and a warm, indigenous ambience.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2017

it was good experience and especially city view was excellent especialy in the night. Sweeming pool and Gymnaciam was good and neatly maintained. inroom facilities and wifi services were good and fast enough.

Room tip: City view room is good
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Guest,

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2017 via mobile

I'm a regular at ITC central and each time I'm suprised by the hospitality and quality of service.

If you are a South Indian on a business travel this place is a must stay for you. They have a live South Indian breakfast counter which is manned by a very experience old chef. You won't miss him. The innovations in dosa is a must have . He has the most authentic chutneys which are awesome.

I love the inhouse multigrain bread have it every time I stay here.

The break fast spread is one of the best I've Ever had.

This time I tried the tiramisu dessert for dinner and it turned to be awesome. A very good blend of cake cream and alcohol.

The room are always well maintained. They provide some exclusive teas in the room which are very healthy . Off late the new addition is the Indian coffees which they keep in the room.

You must ask them to arrange a unique food trail or visit to some of Mumbai iq our places.

Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time out and sharing your review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read your compliments on our friendly services and overall comfort.

The team and I are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you back at the ITC Grand Central