“Pathetic”
Review of The Mirador Hotel

The Mirador Hotel
Ranked #81 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Bengaluru, India
“Pathetic”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Absolutely no professionalism. Pathetic service and non courteous staff. I was stopped while checking in mentioning that visitors are not allowed in the room. They call it " Hotel Policy"..!!! In spite of doing a corporate booking and having the company folks talk to the hotel manager they refused to check in. The manager was not capable to resolve the issue and the front desk executives were inefficient.

TERRIBLE IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

Room Tip: please do not even consider staying here
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Milburn S, DIRECTOR: Rooms Division at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2014
The Mirador is a niche corporate business designer hotel and has earned a reputation for its ethics, professionalism, service standards and elite client profile. Every guest booked with us individually or by his company is prior intimated about our policies through the reservation confirmation. We permit a couple to check-in only once we are convinced about their legitimacy. It is mandatory for every couple to produce an identity proof, authenticating their legitimacy. Failing to produce the management reserves all rights to dishonor the reservation and refuse check-in irrespective of it being a multinational or corporate request.

Hotel Policies are not uniformed and we do not adhere to other hotels credibility and policies of admission. Your company is aware of our hotel policies. We appreciate our guests to co-operate on the same and not threaten or force us to given into practices against our ethics and policies.

Request and suggest you to check the policies for all your future reservations before you check-in to hotels to avoid such inconveniences.

In Your Service.

Director of Rooms.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
Chennai (Madras), India
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is very near to the mumbai domestic airport, with in 20 minutes i would reached the hotel.the rooms and services are very nice. breakfast and dinner was very good.conference hall also very nice.totally i enjoyed the two days stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: rooms are very nice
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Milburn S, Director of Rooms. at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you for Staying with us. Appreciate your valuable comments.

Rightly said, Our location is very convenient and our food quality, service standards, professionalism and warmth has Un-doubtedly always been the best.

We are immensely satisfied to know that you enjoyed your 2 nights stay with us and glad you enjoyed the food, facilities and services.

We look forward to host you soon once again someday with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I like how they took care of tiny things like having a comb & razor in the shower. This matters for people like me who prefer daily shaves but do not always carry our shaving kit.

The staff are very nice and courteous.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank LubbockDoss
Thank you Sir for the appreciative review. We are very delighted to read your comments.

It gives us great pleasure to see our guests happy. It is our constant endeavor to provide genuine hospitality, true value and guest delight .

We look forward to serve you soon once again on your next visit to Mumbai.

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The ambience of the hotel is excellent... Food served is top class.. they take very good care of the visitors and the service is upto the mark...nice job.. earlier they used to have the airport pick & drop service which I did not see this time.

Room Tip: room above 2nd floor onwards are much better, noice level is minimum.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank vikrambapat
Thank you Sir for your positive comments. It is very heartwarming to read your experience with us.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you enjoyed our services, comfort, ambience and food.

We do have an airport transfer service. Just email us your flight details and I will certainly have you picked up from the airport on your next visit.

We look forward to serve you once again soon.

Bengaluru, India
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff and the courtesy extended had definitely impressed me. Very warm team and excellent rooms on the 6th floor. I am definitely returning to the hotel if in Mumbai. They have taken care of every small requirement at the hotel which leaves you very happy throughout your stay.

Room Tip: Pick rooms on he 6th floor as they are recently renovated.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank RohiniMundra
Milburn S, DIRECTOR: Rooms Division at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this review, February 15, 2014
Thank you Ms. Rohini for the appreciative review. It is very heartwarming to read your experience with us. Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and We are truly touched.

Your comfort is our priority. We will strive hard to ensure you always be impressed by our extraordinary services and continue enjoying memorable experiences with us.

We value your patronage and look forward to have you soon once again with us.

Thank you once again Ms. Rohini for appreciating our entire team and services.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I had visited this hotel recently and it was a terrible experience. .the service was very poor...and checking in and checking out was not so confusing. ..but I would like to appreciate the food in d restaurant. ..nothing other than the food was good..must improve

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank ritikasher
Milburn S, Director: Rooms Division at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for staying with “the Mirador”. Appreciate your valuable feedback.

I'm glad you were impressed and enjoyed the food at the “House of Asia” Restaurant.

We value your patronage and look forward to serve you soon once again.

Surat, India
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I stayed on 16 Jan.2014 for one night. I had stayed at the same hotel many times several years back also. I and booked on the hotel internet site. The booking confirmation stated that internet in room, breakfast and fruits on arrival are included. Internet was not working and I had few important e-mails to send. Called Front desk several times before someone came to assist. Took long time to connect. There were no fruits on arrival, once again called up Front desk. Was advised that fruits will be sent to room in two minutes. But as with internet, the two minutes were TOO long. Fruits never arrived. When I called up again the Front desk advised that they are not aware if fruits are to be given to me as per my booking and I was asked to contact House keeping. I contacted House keeping and they said that they have to find out from Front desk. After lot of tossing around, the house keeping told me that my package included 2 small apples only. Someone has to explain the Mirador about difference between Fruit and Fruits. My ordeal did not end there. The room was very noisy as very close to main road and full night I could not get sleep due to traffic sound. In morning I asked for dental kit and I was advised that it is not included in my package and it will be on chargeable basis. The hot water was tricking from washbasin tap, where as cold water has good flow. I did not call up this time as I thought may be only this small flow of hot water is included in my package.Went for breakfast, juice was served in 60ml peg. There was limited variety and no one came to ask if I need anything of my choice.

Room Tip: Rooms away from road may be quieter
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank bhatla
Thank you for patronizing “the Mirador”. Appreciate and thank you very much for your valuable comments.

We deeply regret that we fell short in many aspects to provide you with some of the facilities, services and the Mirador touch we pride ourselves on.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you faced. I will certainly take corrective measures to ensure all your suggestions are looked into seriously and in place.

Request you to give us an opportunity to host you once again, I assure to personally look into your preferences and comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience with us on your next visit.