Over all stay at the hotel was average. Nothing special about the hotel.
Few good things :
1. Rooms are decent.
2. Room service was also good.
1. Hotel policies are not friendly. They ask repeatedly who will stay with whom. We went with our parents and its our choice how we want to stay.
2. Restaurants and Gym was under renovation as we were told, not sure if they are operational at all any time.
3. Hotel has one operational restaurant "House of Asia" which serves only buffet for all meals and they don't server a-la-cart.
4. Buffet at the hotel is very over priced and not worth it.
5. In room dining menu provided in the room is out of date. They don't serve most of the items mentioned and actual prices have huge difference (almost double).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "The Mirador". Mumbai's finest & most preferred niche designer boutique hotel with 106 rooms crafted with comfort, adorned with elegance.. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Mirador Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Hotel Mumbai (Bombay)
- Mirador In Mumbai
- The Mirador Mumbai