“Hotel policies are not friendly. Food is very over priced.”
Review of The Mirador Hotel

The Mirador Hotel
Ranked #84 of 452 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Over all stay at the hotel was average. Nothing special about the hotel.
Few good things :
1. Rooms are decent.
2. Room service was also good.
Shortcomings:
1. Hotel policies are not friendly. They ask repeatedly who will stay with whom. We went with our parents and its our choice how we want to stay.
2. Restaurants and Gym was under renovation as we were told, not sure if they are operational at all any time.
3. Hotel has one operational restaurant "House of Asia" which serves only buffet for all meals and they don't server a-la-cart.
4. Buffet at the hotel is very over priced and not worth it.
5. In room dining menu provided in the room is out of date. They don't serve most of the items mentioned and actual prices have huge difference (almost double).

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Milburn S, Director: Rooms Divison at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Thank you Mr.Ramesh for providing a valuable feedback on your experience with us.

We’re happy you enjoyed the good things during your stay but deeply regret that we fell short in many aspects to provide you with some of the facilities, services and the Mirador touch we pride ourselves on.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you faced. I will certainly take corrective measures to ensure all your suggestions are looked into seriously and in place.

Looking forward to host you and your family once again and assure to look into your comfort personally.

DIRECTOR: Rooms Division

There are newer reviews for The Mirador Hotel

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed in august we had very comfortable stay. All the staff wear smile on the face. Front office is great and helpful. House of Asia restaurant is well maintained now u will enjoy Ur food there. Managers are also co operative. fGym is also good.

• Stayed: August 2012

Thank you Mr. Ramesh for appreciating our good services, facilities, food quality and team of professionals.

It is our constant endeavour to provide genuine hospitality, true value and guest delight .

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you had a comfortable stay
It will be a pleasure to to have you once again with us.

DIRECTOR: Rooms Division

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I stayed here for a night because I had to catch a flight early next morning from the international airport. The hotel is clean and well maintained but I found the rooms small and over priced. Other 5 star hotels can be booked almost within the same rates.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2013

Thank you for your valuable time taken to tell us about your experience.

Your comment had been placed on record and I will certainly accommodate your request for a larger room at a special tariff on your next visit.

I would be a pleasure to upgrade and check you into our new exquisite, tastefully designed, spacious and finely appointed Luxurious rooms.

I am certainly looking forward to have you soon once again .

Reviewed June 29, 2013

We had stayed the Mirador on 9th June 2013. It was a non planned stay in Mumbai. Last minutes, we booked the room directly contacting the hotel receptionist. She was so nice and made all arrangements. We landed Mumbai at late night (11.30 PM). There was a Airport shuttle waiting for us. We reached around 15 minutes. Room was very clean and no noise. Break-fast was excellent. Service was excellent. Overall we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cheralathan

Thank you for your kind and appreciative review. It is very heartwarming to read your experience with us.

Thank you for appreciating our services, food quality, comfort and friendliness of our team. It is our constant endeavor to provide genuine hospitality, true value and guest delight .

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you had a wonderful stay and carried along a memorable experience.

I am certainly looking forward to have you soon once again on your next visit.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

A nice hotel with value for money. Nearness to airport and business district in Powai and Dader, it can do for a short stay. Food isn't exactly great and rooms are small.
Service could be better. It took a long time for food to come. Not exactly the service one looks for, after a tiring day
Breakfast options are good though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Milburn S, Food & Beverage Manager at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Thank you Mr. Kartik for providing a valuable feedback on your experience with us.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you faced due to the delayed service. I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage team members and I am seriously looking into the dis-satisfaction. I will certainly take corrective measures to ensure such occurrences don’t repeat in the future.

I am certainly looking forward to have you again and will personally look into your comfort and service assuring you have a memorable experience with us on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Krishna Rao
Food & Beverage Manager.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the best budgeted hotels I have stayed in... Very good location and excellent comfort resulting in non disturbing sleep adds on to the advantage.

Turn off point was the lack of swimming pool and gym was under renovation during my stay with a non variety in breakfast (although delicous) steal the 1 star out of 5

However, service levels are excellent with very well trained staff !!

will definately visit again...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank HareshDaryanani
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms. at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you Mr. Haresh for Staying with us and appreciate your positive feedback.

I acknowledge and apologize for the dis-satisfaction for not able to provide you some of the facilities during your stay, Since we had shut them down for a day due to preventive maintenance. I have also spoken to our executive Chef to look into the breakfast variety for which immediate corrective measures have been taken cared of.

I have shared your compliments to all our staff so as their aware of their excellent service levels.

We are immensely satisfied to know that you enjoyed our services, food quality and overall had a memorable experience with us .

We hope to see you soon once again and experience all our facilities and services on your next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent business hotel in Mumbai. I spent nine days in the city that never sleeps and was nice to come home at night to my hotel room. Excellent service, prompt and courteous always. I have seen only smiling faces during my stay and all the staff really makes every effort to make you feel at home. Room service and cleaning always good and friendly. Never missed an extra bottle of water. Many thanks! Will come back!

Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank FranLuca
Milburn S, DIRECTOR: Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Buongiorno Mr.Luca. Mille Grazie for the compliments. Appreciate your valuable comments.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you were impressed with the staff friendliness, excellent, prompt and courteous service experience and overall enjoyed and had a homely feel during your nine day stay.

I have shared your review with our team members, so that they are aware of their contribution towards your great experience.

I am certainly looking forward to have you soon once again on your next visit to Mumbai.