“Super Comfortable stay”
Review of The Mirador Hotel

The Mirador Hotel
Ranked #80 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed June 17, 2013

One of the best budgeted hotels I have stayed in... Very good location and excellent comfort resulting in non disturbing sleep adds on to the advantage.

Turn off point was the lack of swimming pool and gym was under renovation during my stay with a non variety in breakfast (although delicous) steal the 1 star out of 5

However, service levels are excellent with very well trained staff !!

will definately visit again...

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
1  Thank HareshDaryanani
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms. at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2013

Thank you Mr. Haresh for Staying with us and appreciate your positive feedback.

I acknowledge and apologize for the dis-satisfaction for not able to provide you some of the facilities during your stay, Since we had shut them down for a day due to preventive maintenance. I have also spoken to our executive Chef to look into the breakfast variety for which immediate corrective measures have been taken cared of.

I have shared your compliments to all our staff so as their aware of their excellent service levels.

We are immensely satisfied to know that you enjoyed our services, food quality and overall had a memorable experience with us .

We hope to see you soon once again and experience all our facilities and services on your next visit.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

Excellent business hotel in Mumbai. I spent nine days in the city that never sleeps and was nice to come home at night to my hotel room. Excellent service, prompt and courteous always. I have seen only smiling faces during my stay and all the staff really makes every effort to make you feel at home. Room service and cleaning always good and friendly. Never missed an extra bottle of water. Many thanks! Will come back!

Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank FranLuca
Milburn S, DIRECTOR: Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Buongiorno Mr.Luca. Mille Grazie for the compliments. Appreciate your valuable comments.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you were impressed with the staff friendliness, excellent, prompt and courteous service experience and overall enjoyed and had a homely feel during your nine day stay.

I have shared your review with our team members, so that they are aware of their contribution towards your great experience.

I am certainly looking forward to have you soon once again on your next visit to Mumbai.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

Stayed in this hotel for the first time and was pleasantly surprised. Excellent service from the airport , continued to the Check in and Room service thereafter. The In Room Spa service was a boon after a long day of travel and the room service was quick and efficient. The Food was good too and at the end of the day it's all about the location, location, location. With the Tech Park across the road, getting to work was a breeze in the Mumbai traffic. A timely pick up and drop to the Airport, completed a great experience!!

Room Tip: Try the Club Myra Rooms..
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank parvathi2
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Thank you for your kind and appreciative review. It is very heartwarming and rewarding to read your experience with us.

I'm glad you enjoyed our Spa and airport services, food, comfort and friendliness of our team.
The Mirador Hotel is strategically located with a walking distance to the main corporate houses, International and domestic airports, exhibition & convention centers, Shopping malls, Clubs and other major places of business and tourist interests.

I have shared your comments with our team members, so that they are aware of their contribution towards your great experience.

I am certainly looking forward to have you soon once again on your next visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Have stayed in mirador several times. Centrally placed functional hotel.coffee shop and new restaurant is fab.
Wish the designer had also considered people who are of average height. The wardrobes arr dedigned for those who are very tall.
Wish they had more places to plug in gadget s

• Stayed: March 2013

Thank you for your loyalty and valuable time taken to tell us about your experience.

I'm glad you had a great experience at the Coffee shop and at the “House of Asia” restaurant.

We are currently in the process of adding new rooms and upgrading most of our existing rooms. I will certainly look into your suggestion and do my best to accommodate your wardrobe height request. On your next visit, I would be more than happy to show you a Mock up room. Once these rooms are ready I assure to upgrade and check you into our new exquisite, tastefully designed and finely appointed Luxurious rooms.

Looking forward to have you soon again with us on your next visit.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Stayed for 5 nights on a business visit. Pick up from the airport was part of the package, but they did not confirm whether I required the same, and by the time they called up on the day of my arrival at Mumbai, I had no requirement for a pick up - so offering that went waste !

Check in at around 11 PM was not a pleasant experience - the room allotted had a washroom with dirty floors ...... to change the room took them far too long ...... the rooms do not have shower cubicles, something that most business hotels of this category in Mumbai have on offer.

Though they have Apple Macs at the business centre for complimentary usage, either the RAM capacity is insufficient or the Net connection was very slow - could not run an application that requires high speed internet and at least 4 GB RAM. Only 2 500 ml water bottles complimentary and the rest is chargeable ...... so guests who drink a lot of water, be ready to pay extra amounts for the same.

Now for the good experiences - breakfast was very good, buffet dinner was also very good and extremely value for money. Staff was quite helpful and courteous. Good parking and valet facility - I parked my car for 5 days at the hotel and had a good experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 28, 2013

Thank you Mr.Deeptan for providing a valuable feedback on your experience with us.

I deeply regret that we fell short in so many aspects and were unable to provide you with the Mirador touch we pride ourselves on. My sincerest apologies for the inconveniences you faced. Contrary to the few concerns, I'm glad to read your appreciations and good experiences on our food quality, services, comfort and friendliness.

Looking forward to host you once again and assure to personally look into your preferences and comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Excellent place to stay. Good service, Quality food, Neat and Clean place to stay. The service quality is appreciated that even Check in and out itself took only few minutes. Recommending to all! Very clean room with all modern amenities & styling.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Mr. Sreekanth for appreciating our ambiance, service standards. hygiene, food quality and above all for recommending us.

It is our constant endeavour to provide genuine hospitality, true value and guest delight . Your positive comments are reflective of that.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you had a wonderful stay and carried along a memorable experience.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Have stayed here three times soo far and let me be honest-their service is as good as that of a 5 star Hotel [ at times even bettar] !
Whenever I need to be on that side of Mumbai, I plan to stay at the Mirador without any if`s or but`s !

Room Tip: I always request for a room in a quiet corner as any light or noise keeps me awake !
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you Mr. Mukesh for your continued patronage and making the mirador your accommodations of choice.

I take pride to put on record that we are one of Mumbai’s first choice and Finest 4 star designer hotels offering true value , genuine hospitality, food quality and services .

You are truly one of our most esteemed and loyal guest. It will always be a pleasure and honor to have you repeatedly with us.

DIRECTOR of Rooms.