The Mirador Hotel
Ranked #77 of 463 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel for many times. The hotel is not very far from domestic and international airport. They provide the free airport and pickup and drop. Never had any issues with this service. Some time, due to rush, checking in and checking out takes lot of time. But many a time they have checked me in in less then 5 mins also. The breakfast is good. The room service is excellent. The rooms are nice with modern interior. Housekeeping is excellent. The coffee shop is also very good. The staff is very pleasant and professional. Would prefer to stay here again in future.

Room Tip: The rooms at the front side near the road are noisy. To avoid the noise, prefer the rooms at the bac...
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms. at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2013

Thank you for the Compliments and Comments. I would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued patronage and making us your accommodations of choice.

We are very well strategically located in the suburbs on New Link road with a very close proximity of the main Western Express highway and approx 3-4 kms from both International and Domestic airports , Convention centers, Shopping malls, Clubs and other major places of business and tourist interests.

I'm glad you enjoyed our services, food, comfort and friendliness of our team.

You are truly one of our most loyal guest and its always a pleasure and an honor to have you repeatedly with us.

Assuring our impeccable services at all times.

DIRECTOR of Rooms.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I had a wonderful stay at the Mirador Hotel. The personnel is first class and very caring and I really enjoyed my stay. Interesting was also that both airport transfers, back & to, were inlcuded in the package. The food is great and I fell in love with Indian food & India altogether. The driver was already waiting for me at the airport with a flashy brass Mirador sign and my other colleagues staying in different hotels, as we were all attending the same international conference, was not too happy as they simply saw their hotel name written on a piece of paper. Overall, just to say that I recommend The Mirador to whoever wishes to have a memorable stay in Mumbai and I also tried the 'Tuktuk' experience, which I also recommend to all travellers.
A big thank to the Mirador Team & I will surely come again - Regards Leena from Mauritius

Room Tip: Go for the Club Mira its value for money
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you for your great comments and appreciate your praises for our services and food quality.

We are truly happy that you enjoyed your stay and have carried along memorable experiences.

We look forward to having you soon back at the Mirador once again .

Assuring our impeccable services at all times.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

Service was awesome, staff were pleasant, helpful and courteous. Facility is excellent and well maintained, food complements stay very nicely. During our month long visit in India we stayed in quite a few hotels and this is one among the best experience. I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Just remember that airport transfer is free only one way and also internet is NOT free. We were surp...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family

Appreciate and thank you for your valuable time taken to tell us about your experience.

Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you enjoyed our services, food, comfort and friendliness of our team.

We look forward to welcoming you once again.

Assuring our best services.

Warm Regards,

Director of Rooms

Reviewed December 10, 2012

We had prearranged an airport transfer, as we were to be landiing late after a flight from Perth via Singapore. The driver was to be holding a sign saying "The Mirador" on it. My husband tand I, as well as two airport employees, spent 45 minutes looking for such a person and sign. There was none. We finally took a taxi, overpriced at 900 rupee (ca 20 USD). The reception staff at the hotel were very rude, basically calling us liars, since their driver told them that he was waiting for us. Neither the clerk, the manager, nor the staff the next day would do anything to reimburse us for even part of the taxi fare. They just kept saying that their driver said he was there, so it was our problem Where "there" was, they couldn't say. Even when I said that they had just earned a bad review on Tripadvisor, they didn't care. In fact, they just laughed at this comment. too bad, because the room was fine and the breakfast was very good. But that way of dealing with clients is totally unacceptable.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for providing a valuable feedback on your experience with us.

Please allow me to express my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience you faced at the airport. We are seriously looking into the dis-satisfaction and we will take corrective measures to ensure such occurrences don’t repeat in the future.

I am certainly looking forward to have you again and will personally look into your comfort to ensure you have a memorable experience with us on your next visit.

DIRECTOR of ROOMS

Reviewed December 8, 2012

I stay at this hotel around 4 times a year and I also received the best service. They have friendly and helpful staff who always make me feel like I am at home. The hotel is clean and the bed is super comfortable. The food is also delicious and well made. I have stayed at many hotels in India and this is the only hotel I would recommend. Hope to stay there again soon.

Room Tip: All rooms are great that I have stayed in.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Appreciate and Thank you Ms. Dale for the Compliments and Comments.

I would like to take a moment to thank you for your continued patronage and as your accommodations of choice.

You are truly one of our most loyal guest and its always a pleasure and an honor to serve you.

It is patrons such as yourself to whom we owe the success of this establishment.

We hope to see you soon again.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

On our way from the airport and on our way north we stoped with a large group and enjoyed a very nice dinner buffet. The service was very good and the food was excellent. The decor of the hotel was very nice and although we did not spen time in the rooms I suspect they may be very nice as well.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Milburn S, DIRECTOR of Rooms at The Mirador Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2012

Appreciate and thank you for your sincere comments. We sincerely appreciate your patronage.

I'm glad you all had a wonderful dining experience and wholeheartedly enjoyed the buffet spread, quality and service.

I have shared your comments with our Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage team members, so that they are aware of their contribution in helping satisfy guests and meet their expectations.

We are truly happy that you have carried along a memorable experience .

Reviewed November 18, 2012

It was just a coincidence that my flight got delayed by almost a day & I had to stay near airport & Mirador served the prupose very well. The room was very comfortable & we were served Buffet lunch & dinner which were very tasty & filling.The staff was very cooperative helped in do web check in since the flight had gone hay wire. About the policy special thanks for refunding full amount for a function for my daughter's wedding which had got cancelled due to her Father in law's sad demise.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear Dr D. Shah, Do accept my heartfelt sympathy and condolences. We are sadly mourned by the demise of your daughters father-in-laws untimely death .

Appreciate and thank you for the sincere comments. Your comments have given us immense satisfaction and I'm glad you had a wonderful experience and enjoyed our buffets, services, comfort and friendliness.

Our well trained team of professionals ensure that we follow ethical practices and every guest is well looked after to meet their expectations.

We are truly happy that you have carried along a memorable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you soon once again.

Warm Regards