Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
3,465 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 21, 2010

Checked in on 15th Nov and checked out on 16th Nov ...ordered room service at 2am in the night which was just a soup which was delivered to my room at 2.40am !!Asked for a dental kit in the morning which was delivered after 50mins !!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank Bindas3
Reviewed November 21, 2010

It is nice enough here, but is clearly a business hotel with all the good and bad that goes with that. Prices are at a level that obviously go on expense accounts. Service is cold but professional. Rooms are small, well my Standard room was. Decor is forgettable and anonymous.

They did have a great pool though. Was very nice sitting out there on our last day.

They could do with adding some pzazz to this place.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alistairio
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2010

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I regret to note that you felt the prices on the expensive side, however let me assure you that our prices are in line with the other hotels in the city.

Your feedback is most valuable and we thank you for sharing the same with us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed November 21, 2010

It is one of the best locations in south Mumbai. The hotel is correct, almost always clean but service slow and sometimes ... surprising !
Mainly for business travelers but pool is OK.
It definitely lacks an open roof top bar like another competitor not so far. The elevators are like Mumbai traffic, always crowded, slow and badly organized.
Overall remains nevertheless acceptable and correct.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

I am delighted to note that you had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We thank you for your detailed feedback on the services that disappointed you. I apologise for the slow service accorded to you during your stay with us.

I have noted your feedback on elevators. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed November 20, 2010

As soon as you walk into this hotel, you feel like you have come to a really nice luxurious place. Good location, good service, friendly staff.

I only had a problem in the evening because I had to get a taxi but the hotel staff at the entrance were not willing to help. I think they have a policy that they don't let taxis in ...I saw some other people walking out towards the road and I followed them to get my taxi.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank fhuda

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction.

Your feedback on taxi has been noted, due to security reasons we do not allow taxis at the main porch.

We thank you for your valuable response. It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed November 20, 2010

The Trident Chain of Hotels in itself is a name to reckon with when it come to five star quality. The Trident Mumbai (Marine Drive) is no different. Very classy and trendy hotel, with a great choice of food and wine restaurants, excellent convention / meeting rooms, good array of shops for silk and jewelery, but for me the icing on the cake is the sea facing view that you get from any of the rooms placed higher than the 20th floor. I also have a soft corner for this hotel as i was put up here on the 32 nd floor during my honeymoon night. In the nights the well illuminated marine drive is a sight to behold and in the early morning the view of the waves crashing onto the stone pods is breathtaking.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your feedback is most valuable to us which helps us in serving our guest in a better way.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience everytime you visit the hotel.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com