“Welcoming, and comfortable hotel”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #10 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Chandigarh, India
“Welcoming, and comfortable hotel”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

This was a great hotel with friendly and accommodating staff. The room was excellent and the attention to detail superb (something that's difficult to find in India). Good location overlooking the sea

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank wanderlust_AGH
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, August 2, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,058)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed July 31, 2014

I stayed at the trident during a buisness trip to mumbai in July 2014. Stayed there with a friend and became nostalgic as it was my city, i started my carrier in this city, where I have a home, have never thought six months before that i would stay in a hotel in Mumbai sometime in life. Ever since I landed I thought where will i stay and OMG the rainy season of Mumbai made it quite difficult. I went to Vile Parle to Borivali with a friend to search a hotel. Surprised to see all hotel was booked. I realised then its Mumbai not for nothing.

Any way, shared this room and it was a very memorable one. A lady staff in the lobby was very nice so was the other. Pool on the sea side was refreshing and even the benches behind the pool facing Arabian Sea was fantastic. Sitting there with strong breezes were blissful as it recharges you like anything. Overall a very satisfying stay.

Room Tip: Any room facing see
3 Thank G_Niraj
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point.

Thank you so much for your appreciative comments on Trip advisor.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations.

I thank you immensely for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed July 29, 2014

I stayed there three nights. We got a room with sea view and its really great. House keeping needs some improvement while staying a hotel like this its not good to call house keeping for a
bath towel or dental kit which was not there. Room odor was not good. Front desk staff were very
good and especially the staff did our check in was very helpful. Lounge café attendants should improve their service. Over all experience was good.

Room Tip: Ask for room facing sea
1 Thank jktomjk

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I sincerely regret you had a cause to complain about the Housekeeping service during your stay with us. Your detailed feedback is appreciated and let me assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

Your feedback on the Club Lounge service has been noted and I have personally taken up the matter with the Manager and the concerned team members to ensure that such incidents are not repeated in the future.

It is the feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Rostov-on-Don, Russia
Reviewed July 29, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights while visiting some friends in Mumbai before heading to Pune. I traveled an infant and a four year old. The staff were very accommodating with the children which is refreshing. They helped my daughter at the buffet, danced with her, and set up a cot in our room for the baby. The food is divine both European and Indian choices are available and the staff is ready to help at all times.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is because of my previous experience at their sister hotel The Oberoi which is much more luxurious. I was expecting a bit more opulence and this hotel seems to be geared toward business travelers.

Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Jetsetting-with-kids
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, August 1, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We are pleased to know that the services and facilities offered to you are to your satisfaction. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

Kochi (Cochin), India
Reviewed July 26, 2014

I stayed at the trident during a buisness trip to mumbai. A very memorable one where the staff took extra care to make my stay comfortable. Overall a very satisfying stay. Very courteous staff. The highlight of the trip was the buffet breakfast st the firangpani redtaurant

• Stayed July 2014
3 Thank sanjayponds
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, July 29, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident Nariman on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Your appreciation of the food served, the facilities offered and our services motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Mumbai
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Don't go to trident at Nirman point . It's pathetic when I was sleeping , there was noise which did not alleged me to sleep soundly which is bad . Nobody entertained me when I entered the hotel to my room so I consider it to be bad .

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

4 Thank Kunal B
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, August 27, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience during your stay with us. I have shared your feedback the team and assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

I am extremely disappointed at letting you and ourselves down. The standard of service experienced by you is definitely not the kind that we aspire to achieve.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point to replace the negative impression with a positive one.

Bora Bora, French Polynesia
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Very nice and luxurious hotel on the seaside. Beautiful seaview from the lobby. Large, light, clean and comfortable rooms. We were very surprised to have a glass wall in bathroom! The curtain is available for shy persons :) Smart breakfests: fresh juices, bakery, meat, fruits, vegetables, waffles, pan-cakes, etс (Indian + European cuisine). Attention - breakfest was not included in our room rate, so pay additional attention to the issue and ask reception, because it costs a half of room rate. Very friendly personnel!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
3 Thank Yulia_Yakoveleva
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, July 25, 2014

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com