“Modern rooms sea view location far from airport but close to Indian gate”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 448 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Kuwait City, Kuwait
“Modern rooms sea view location far from airport but close to Indian gate”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Far from airport, Big rooms some are refurnished and clean and some rooms seems old , good size if rooms and friendly staff, the hotel attached to some shops with higher prices than the street shops, you can have mobile chip and pharmacy, in the main entrance you will be in brand names shops like Gucci and Bottega Veneta the thing i suffer from is the food it cause me stomach pain you should get pills for that , be careful no food from the street shops only hotels.

• Stayed April 2014
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Your feedback on the street food has been noted and I trust you have recovered completely. We thank you for sharing your experience about your stay with us.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,031)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Jamnagar, India
Reviewed June 20, 2014

I have stayed in this hotel for the 4th time now and it is my most preferable destination for staying in Mumbai. The view while taking a sea view room is just amazing, you can see the famous queen's necklace from your own room itself. Not only that the beauty, interior, service and location of all are added advantages. Marine drive is fav destination for tourist as well as mumbaikars and as the hotel is located on this very convenient location, it becomes a destination with with modern inner beauty as well as view of natural beauty.

The best thing I like in the hotel is friendly environment, hassle free check in and the amazing view from the pool side with a small kids garden with swings and slides. Being best in class hotel with a reasonable price, I give 5 Stars to the experience of staying here.

Room Tip: Premium Sea View Room with Breakfast is the best option.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at Trident Nariman Point.

We are happy to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services exceeded your expectations.

I do hope that you have the occasion to visit us again in the not too distant future. My team and I assure you of our best services and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I have been in and out of this hotel several times over the last three years and it is always excellent. Only one small complaint, IPL cricketers are not gods remember you have other guests, for several days this year guests were inconvenienced because of the IPL. Also to be frank the Mumbai Indians were not worth all that fuss given their on field performance.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for you detailed feedback on Trip advisor.

We have noted your overall feedback and we thank you for the same. I do sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you on account of the IPL cricket teams staying with us. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I am a Mumbai resident, but decided to stay a weekend there with my wife, just to get away from the regular hustle and bustle. Since the idea was to rejuvenate, we mostly stayed in the hotel both the nights.

The rooms are comfortable, very hygienic, and had ample toiletries. One thing I found missing were the toothbrushes. Since we were carrying ours anyway, we didn't bother to ask the staff about it.

The restaurants serve some very good food. The breakfast buffets were scrumptious, and I fell in love with the various cheeses they had served on both the mornings. There's a oriental restaurant called India Jones. You must try out their dim sum meals. They have some 40 different types of dim sums, all unlimited, and superbly tasty.

Additionally, if you like Indian food, you should also try Ziya, in the adjacent Oberoi hotel. I have had the best Shahi Tukra in my life, there.

Oh, and I almost forgot about their Swimming pool. It is seriously deep, and 18 feet at the deepest. Since it is atop a few floors and yet under the open sky, you can view the whole of Nariman Point and Marine Drive from there. Just grab a beer, a book and you can spend hours beside the pool!

Room Tip: If you can afford it, the rooms towards the sea are highly recommended.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 18, 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

It was a pleasure to have you stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Hong Kong, China
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I stayed in this hotel for about 2 weeks and it was absolutely wonderful (although a bit too expensive). The rooms were wonderful and the staff was super helpful. Size of the rooms was quite comfortable and amenities were all very good.

Room Tip: Corner rooms that are open from two sides have an amazing view of marine drive. Try getting one on h...
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

My team and I look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

calicut
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I was in mumbai for a conference and selected this hotel randomly. I checked in the evening and the checkin was breezy.Carried my own bags, no unnecessary intrusions.I got a sea facing room on the 33rd floor.The room looked a bit cramped with the furniture intruding into the space, I feel the spacial planning could have been better.The bathroom again is cramped but comfortable and well kept.The channel selection on the tv is good and balanced. Now bieng on the 33rd floor facing the sea you get superb and relaxing views.I was hugely disappointed by their breakfast spread and restaurant ergonomics.The choices are well not great.The tea was absurdly bland.I had inroom dining and I must confess it was very good and I recommend its better than going to the restaurant. They have an intra hotel shopping mall...avoid it by all means.The bed was too soft for my comfort but it was a very quiet place at night so
had good sleep.I used the pool and found it refreshing but beware of nude guests in the changing room in all their naked glory. I would like them to place swimming goggles for the guest as you look like having eye disease after the swim with the water making your eyes red.The checkout was also breezy .Overall a no frills place which is unobtrusive and simple, just the way I like it.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank sr1calicut
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point on Trip Advisor. Your feedback has been shared with the team and assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

We look forward to welcoming you back and we shall spare no effort to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point continues to be your “Home” when you are in Mumbai.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Spent 3 days in mid-May at the Trident. We had decided on it given the Tripadvisor reviews and having located a 3-nights sea-view room package. Our 6-year old daughter loved it (though even she said it could not beat the adjoining Oberoi - where we stayed the previous year!)

Breakfast spread is great and has lots of varieties even for vegetarians. On our visit to the pool level, we also noticed the Mumbai Indians rooms which housed their IPL (2013) and the Champions League trophies - got ourselves nice photos standing up the cup.

Excellent location .. good for a stroll along Marine Drive and a nice walk.

We had a small hiccup at check-out where we noticed and contested some Rs. 500 of mini-bar consumption charges - (we never have mini-bar items in hotels since they are often close to expiry and outrageously priced). Were pleasantly surprised when the person took our word and knocked it off without calls/approvals or any comments about whether we were sure..

All in all - a great stay. We definitely would like to visit at some point in future

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com