Sofitel Mumbai BKC(Mumbai)
$107
$61
  • Breakfast included
3,518 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Overview - stayed here for 3 nights. I got a good rate from makemytrip.com. I got upgraded to a higher floor (30th floor) room which overlooked the harbour of Mumbai. Being a five star hotel, I thought it lacked finesse in room decor and amenities.

Room - decently equipped, did not have iron, ironing board but was available on request. Being peak monsoon season, an umbrella in the room would have helped. I dint ask for it too. My colleague's room had better space utilisation. My room had some fake drawer like furniture. Fake because it was only like a writing or tray board rather than a bedside drawer.

Pool- pool was awesome. The best part of my stay. The location, view from poolside was breathtaking. I loved it. The changing areas was well equipped. It was perfect.

Breakfast - was just about average, the variety wasn't great. Would try the Taj nearby if I had to pay for it. Staff was helpful.

Wanted to extend my stay for one more night, but they dint give anything close to the rate I had paid for previous three nights. I shifted to ITC grand central (have reviewed this hotel from my earlier stay)

Would stay again, if I get a good bargain.

Room Tip: Good view from higher floors.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

We do appreciate hearing from our guest, as their comments are vital for us to continue in improving our services.

I sincerely regret that you had a reason to complain with our services. I have shared your feedback with my team and let me assure you that greater care will be taken in the future. We value your feedback and rest assured we will look into the same.

Do let me know when you are travelling next and I will be happy to assist you.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

One of the best Hotels in India, we have stayed in. I traveled with my wife and my 9 months daughter and needless to say, we enjoyed our stay there. We opted for Sea view room and I must say its totally worth the price. Room was spacious enough and had all amenities one can ask for. Only issue we faced was with room's weighing machine, but yeah who cares about weight on vacation.
But best of all is the amazing view of sea that we got. We had our room on 26th floor.

Staff deserves a special mention for being very professional and very courteous. Always smiling and ready to help.

Breakfast was included with our stay and I must say they had a really good variety.

We used Gym both the days and it was equipped but was little too professional. My wife couldnt find 3 KG dumbles.

Room Tip: Go for a sea view room. Totally worth it. And higher the floor, better it is.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Staying at Trident (NP) for us was like staying at our Home, away from home.
The quality & efficiency of the Services provided, coupled with the reasonable rates
despite the best location, is beyond any comparison.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank DEWANIS

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Competitively priced - the original Oberoi hotel in Mumbai with a gorgeous view of the Arabian sea. Make sure you get rooms facing the sea and above the 14th floor else the Union Bank billboard will ensure that you dont sleep at night. Pool area is stunning. Food reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Rooms above the 14th floor and facing the sea. Avoid city view rooms.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I stayed at the trident a few months ago and the staff and all the facilities were top notch! the views from our room overlooking the Arabian sea were absolutely stunning.The restaurants and the food were excellent as well. I would recommend this place for business or pleasure since it is located right in the middle of the best area of Mumbai.

Room Tip: Get a sea view if possible.. well worth your stay!
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank travelledtheworld8
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.