“Good property with "could be better" service”

Ranked #9 of 465 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed July 5, 2013

Good room - but unfortunately could't get the sea view one.

Some bit of casualness in staffs - while checking IN- they took my luggage for XRAY - then I found it Lying on floor.

Breakfast pretty average - with a BAD sausage ; both day ! I even informed that to people there.

While you are tired; these things count. So, requesting management to take care.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I apologise for the unpleasant experience you had during your stay with us. I have noted your feedback with great concern and assure you that the same has been shared with the team in order to avoid such incidents.

We want to thank you for highlighting these issues, for it is your comments which help us in improving our services and standards of the hotel.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,210)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

I stay in so many different hotel each month and it really is a joy to stay at Taj President. last night I got excellent food in my room at 1.30pm....... Staff are so friendly and helpful ...... It does make so much difference.

Stayed: July 2013
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Stayed at this place in February 2013 and this place is absolutely amazing. We had got a room on the 20th floor (sea facing) and the view from there was spectacular both during the day and night. The service was amazing and the breakfast was also good, they have a very good spread. Overall a fantastic experience.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team exceeded your expectations.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on a business trip to Mumbai. The hotel is located in the main business hub of the city viz. Nariman Point. But from the Airport it takes quite a bit of time may be upto 1 hours. The Journey is not so enjoyable as the roads are not so well maintained excepting for a little bit on bridge over the sea. The city does not give a new look . But the area of the hotel is reasonably good .
The hotel is reasonably well maintained and good views of the sea . Its more pleasant in the nite rather than in the morning. The hotel has a good breakfast spread and the staff help in bringing Indian menu items. The hotel has good gym and swimming pool facilities.
On the whole stay at the hotel was comfortable.

Room Tip: Ocean view room at a higher floor.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Spent a couple of nights again here - my most recent trip in almost 6 months. This is a great Hotel with fantastic staff. Most of the rooms have been refurbished in the last few years and they are modern and very nicely done. The sea facing ones have great views.
The Breakfast spread is one of the best you will find anywhere and the service is splendid. I had a couple of drinks at the Bar which is quite nice when full. It can be empty at times on weekdays - so can be quiet. There is also a great area opposite the Lobby where you can have a Drink/coffee and have great views of the Sea.
What really sets this place apart is the service and Housekeeping. The room service is fantastic too.
This is a great hotel if you are on work in South Mumbai as it is on the Southern tip. Can be on one extreme if you are on Holiday unless you can plan to be in South Mumbai.

Room Tip: Get a sea facing one if you can. The views are amazing.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank GagsDelhi

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review and for sharing your experience with us.

I am glad to note that you enjoyed your stay with us and the service extended to you exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for your support and kind words of appreciation.

We look forward to the pleasure of your continued visits at Trident Nariman Point.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed at Trident, Nariman Point, a number of times and I find the quality and ambience consistently high. The staff is really friendly, the rooms are good - even the standard city facing ones. If you ask they would most often than not allow a late check-out. A tip: take the restaurant to the right when heading for breakfast. The choice is great there and better than the one to the left.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am happy to note that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your comments

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman point.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I keep moving to lot of places thanks to my job. This time when I with my colleagues stayed at the Trident Hotel, we were impressed with the conduct of their staff, their help, cooperation and the professional approach in almost every thing. I or my colleagues didn't find a single instance where any staff or service was lacking even an iota. I had visited Mumbai so many times in the past, but henceforth, will like to stay only in this hotel. I wish other hotels in our country also improve their standard and service. Though other hotels might not be bad, but this one is excellent.

Room Tip: The hotel staff is straight. Just tell them you would like to stay in the sea facing room and you wi...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. We are all overwhelmed by reading your inspirational review.

Regards,