Sofitel Mumbai BKC(Mumbai)
$107
$64
  • Breakfast included
3,521 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I stayed at Trident Nariman Point last week for business for three nights. The hotel runs really well, I was in a refurbished room overlooking Back Bay on the 26th floor - great for sunset views. The staff were all charming and extremely professional and helpful.

This service was exemplified by the Concierge and Housekeeping staff, who when I emailed them as I had left a book in my room when I checked out - arranged for the book to be FEDEX'd back to me in London within 2 days - and didn't charge me.

My only small gripe was that the service in the restaurant downstairs, Frangipani, was incredibly slow, there may have been a problem in the kitchen, as it was not crowded.

Otherwise a really convenient place to stay which, despite being a large hotel, has a really nice feel to it - and certainly lives up to being part of the Oberoi stable.

Room Tip: Choose a high room, overlooking the bay.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your detailed feedback on the services and about your experience at the hotel. I apologise for the slow service accorded to you at the Frangipani restaurant. You feedback has been shared with the food and beverage team and assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

I am pleased to note that nevertheless, you enjoyed your stay with us. Your feedback is most valuable to us which will help us to improve our service.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed May 9, 2013

Stayed several days to see Mumbai. Lovely room and view .
Excellent service. Made us a lovely boxed breakfast when we left for an early morning flight. This hotel is well located in a pleasant part of the city close to tourist attractions. Staff is helpful with info re where to eat and taxi fares.
Only critism is for the downstairs restaurant where food is mediocre and service is poor.

Room Tip: Check for good prices for an ocean view room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Trident, Nariman Point for your stay in Mumbai and for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor.

I sincerely regret that you had a reason to complain with our services at the restaurant. I have shared your feedback with my food and beverage team and let me assure you that greater care will be taken in the future.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

We stayed here for three nights from 4th to 7th May 2013. We were very pleased with the hotel and the hotel fully deserves its high customer rating. The whole stay was first class with excellent service from all the staff. We would be happy to stay again and would recommend this to all. There is a very happy atmosphere throughout the hotel and all the services were top class.

Location is good for seeing local sights - We used the concierge to book a trip - this was excellent and the guide/driver were both knowledgeable and very eager to explain - well worth the money to see many places in a short time.

Just be careful with taxi at the airport -we accepted a "walk up" and ended in a big bill and a very poor quality cab - use the taxi prebooking counters at the airport rather than the individuals walking up to you with deal.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgrade before you arrive - we were given a sea view - very nice
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Stayed here for three nights , a walk down memory lane as we stayed here in the 90's on business.
Great location to explore downtown Mumbai , room fab especially if you pay for one overlooking the bay. Every member of staff could not be more helpful and all very pleasant. There are plenty of restaurants close by , The Gaylord is within walking distance and the Khyber and Copper Chimney a short taxi ride, concierge will book a table and they are a wealth of knowledge on places to visit .Lobby is massive and the pool a great place to relax after the hustle and bustle of down town. You can walk to the Gate way to India and shopping in Crawford market . This is one of the best hotels in Mumbai .

Room Tip: High floor facing the sea but all are very good
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 27, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for sharing your experience about stay with us. Your feedback has been shared with the team.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Trident Nariman Point is definitely one of the best hotels, in it's class, in Mumbai. The location, with the excellent view from the sea facing rooms, and the service from their attentive yet non-intrusive staff enhances one's stay and contributes to the calm and relaxing experience.
The food in their coffee shop, and Frangipani restaurant, is also upto the mark and helps to complete the serene experience, whether it is a business or pleasure stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com