“Great experience”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Brisbane, Australia
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

Loved it. also stayed there when the three IPL cricket teams were there. Location was great so that we could walk to almost all the things we wanted to see.
We ate at the restaurants and found the food was of a high standard and ranked with any of the hotels we stayed in while in India.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to have you stay at Trident Nariman Point and we thank you for sharing your experiences through Trip Advisor.

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the quality of food and service was up to your expectation. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

I have shared your feedback with the team at Trident and it gives us immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed your stay.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,045)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2013

This iconic property in downtown Mumbai is located perhaps in the best location possible in Mumbai - right on Marine Drive. The hotel itself has excellent service and one has great opportunity to step out and experience the sea front (which is always buzzing). The conference centre on one of the top floors provides great view of the city. Breakfast in Frangipani was great, did not try the other restaurant but heard good things about it

Room Tip: Definitely ask for a sea view room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, May 13, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your views about Trident, Nariman Point on Trip advisor.

The team at Trident is delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and carried back fond memories of your stay. Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and assure you of our best service and attention at all times.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 1, 2013

My group of 19 (Travel Deep EYHO) stayed at the Trident and loved every minute. As group leader not only was I upgraded to a corner suite with a stunning view of the Queen's necklace, but so were many in the group upon my request. The rooms, pool area, dining, and public areas were impeccable. Service was faultless. On a hot afternoon when my group returned from a full day of sightseeing, I had to make only one phonecall and the the front office staff met them at the door with tall cold glasses of fruit cocktail and cold towels. From group gatherings in my suite to special dining requests, nothing was too much trouble. The location is excellent, and the shopping arcade underneath very handy especially if you're beginning your trip in Mumbai. My only wish?Include wifi. Thanks Sanju and team, we'll be back!

Room Tip: Higher floors and sea view are worth the cost
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, May 2, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you and your group had a memorable stay at Trident Nariman Point. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

Your feedback on Wi-Fi has been noted and we thank you for the same.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
Brasília, Distrito Federal, Brazil
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Experience of life time full marks to trident keep it up.
outstanding service , great hospitality keep it up.
best hotel in mumbai
like to come here again in future.
great chef , but the only problem i faced i had 2 days of reservation and i only stayed there for 1 day only and they deny to give me my money back.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, May 28, 2013

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you had an enjoyable experience. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

Your feedback on the dissatisfaction with the reservation department has been noted and I regret the inconvenience caused. Do let me know when you are travelling next and we will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Well positioned in the main district in Mumbai with outstanding service and amenities. The rooms are well equipped (try to get ocean view room)and specially the higher floors get a good view on the city. The fitness centre is large and well kept. The pool does not allow for laps. With three great restaurant in the hotel you do not need to leave it if you don't want to.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. It is the feedback such as yours which motivates our team to strive towards excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your ‘home’ in Mumbai.

London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights before setting off travelling in India. We arrived late at night and the hotel taxi picked us up. Unfortunately I had cancelled this taxi as it was twice the price of other chauffeur cars and booked another one, seeing my name on a card we went along with this car only realising when I got to the hotel that it was the hotel car that I had cancelled (and had cancellation confirmation for) and my booked taxi was left waiting for me at the airport! Bad luck that Trident taxis had a good spot near the exit! However when I pointed this out they did deduct the cost from my bill.
The hotel is very nice, clean with lovely rooms. I booked the Premier Double with sea facing views which was lovely with floor to ceiling windows.
There isn't much I can say bad about the Trident, all is at it should be, good food etc. However, there wasnt anything particularly spectacular about it either, I wasnt blown away by it which is what I expect for 5 star properties. I would say this is similar to a very (very) good 4 star, with none of the extra flourishes you would expect from a 5 star. I guess you have to pay Oberoi prices for that! For a similar price and view the Taj at Lands End would be my preference. However, The Trident is nice enough and in a good location.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We value your feedback as, it is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Spent 5 days here. Get sea view room we never closed curtains, went to bed with view of Queens necklace and woke up to view of the sea, amazing.
Loads of chairs around pool, water and sun lotion supplied. Enjoyed the buffet lots of different food to try. I'm gluten intolerant and RAHUL the chef went out of his way to look after me.he advised on what I could eat and got me bread and made me a pizza(lovely). Ate in the other restaurant food was really good.

Room Tip: get sea view room
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. I have personally shared your feedback with Chef Rahul for making your stay a comfortable one.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and we await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.