“Why pay more for the Oberoi.”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 453 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed April 20, 2013

This was a very good hotel with excellent service and facilities at a reasonable price. The Oberoi next door was more expensive and did not offer anything extra in terms of service. So why pay more? We had an excellent suite with lounge access ( not available at the Oberoi). This was a business trip and we really enjoyed the seclusion of the lounge to meet with colleagues. The whole experience was very pleasant and enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2013
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. We are glad that we could make your trip a memorable one.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.
E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Hospitality may be improved, Mr.Rohit is take care as front officer.
Dinner quality are improved after complaint.
Breakfast items and quality to be improved.
he hotel has warm and friendly staff who are always trying to exceed your expectations at every interface. A truly 5 star experience. The hotel has good security. We had the priveledge of meeting the cricket stars.

Room Tip: Breakfast to be improved. On 13.04.2013 Dinner and service are good.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Your detailed feedback is most valuable to us and we thank you for the same.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

This hotel was huge, the reception is amazing, the staff welcoming you at the door, security is of high standard. the room was lovely just what we needed. We enjoyed a much needed rest around the poolside. Beware of the crows tho they like to come over and take your belongings. I asked the hotel if they provided henna, they called two ladies to my room and they both done henna on my hands for a very cheap price.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amy W
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and we could make your trip a memorable one. We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us to serve our guest in a better way.

We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed April 16, 2013

The hotel has warm and friendly staff who are always trying to exceed your expectations at every interface.
A truly 5 star experience. The hotel has good security. We had the priveledge of meeting the cricket stars. The breakfast was one of its kind. On special occassions , in our instance my aunt and uncles wedding anniversary , the hotel staff actually went out of they way to to spoil them by leaving roses and a cake in their room while they were away on tours. Will stay again when im Mumai.

Room Tip: Sea facing - what a view
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It gives us immense pleasure to note that you had an enjoyable experience. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

We had a lovely time during our stay at the Trident.We stayed for one night after the IPL cricket match.We had 2 ocean facing rooms on the 19th floor.The reception staff and everyone else was very friendly and helpful.They attended to our needs with a smile.The breakfast was good but could be better.Housekeeping was prompt and efficient.
We were made to feel special during this trip.
I was not sure whether all the rooms are non smoking as we did smell cigarrettes(possibly carpets) as we got off the lift.
We would strongly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean facing rooms with a grand view of the Queens necklace which becomes alive after the sun sets.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Your feedback on the breakfast has been noted. With regards to your feedback on the smoking rooms, we have non-smoking rooms and we will be happy to block the same for you on your future visits with us. I regret the inconvenience caused.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

I stayed at the Trident whilst in Mumbai for work. It is clean and comfortable and very good location. There was high security at the entrance which I guess was since the terrorist attacks. It is in a good location for exploring Mumbai and by the sea for a nice walk.

Room Tip: High floor and sea view
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident nariman Point!

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectation.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

I stayed here for two weeks while in Mumbai for business. Rooms are comfortable, spacious and bright. The service in the hotel is excellent, there when you need it but not over the top. Restaurants are all good. I couldn't fault this place in any way and felt very comfortable there throughout my stay. I thought the laundry charges were a touch on the high side but not really a problem. I will definitely stay there again

Room Tip: Rooms high up looking over the ocean are lovely you can watch the fishing boats arriving early in th...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your recent visit to Trident Nariman Point. It was truly a pleasure to serve you.

I am pleased to note that the accommodations and service exceeded your expectations.

We would love to have the pleasure of seeing you as a regular guest and we await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Regards,