Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
  • Pool
3,465 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I recently stayed with my husband and parents at the Trident, Nariman Point. Check in was fast and efficient, and the staff incredibly obliging. Be sure to ask for a non-smoking floor, as they gave us rooms on 2 different floors and when we visited the 24th floor, the smoke smell was intense. The rooms are of an adequate size, and the bathrooms too. The view from the ocean facing room is worth the extra money. We ate breakfast at India Jones and at Frangipani, and found them both to good. If you have the time, please eat at both restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team exceeded your expectation.

I sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused to you with regards to the room allocated to you during your stay with us. Do let me when your travelling to Mumbai and I will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

This was my second visit to Mumbai and I was so impressed with the city and the Trident Nariman hotel. We loved the location of the hotel overlooking the water in South Mumbai which is in historic Mumbai displaying great architecture. The hotel is definetly a 5 star facility hooked next to the Obereri which is a 6 star resort. The rooftop pool on the 4th floor was a magical place to enjoy the Bombay gin and tonic while watching the sunset on the Arabian Sea. The staff were absolutely extraordinary from the front desk to the staff serving breakfast in the restaurant and anyone who was called to for assistance. The breakfast buffet was top class with about 40-50 fresh items daily. We took a walking tour from our hotel to India Gate making several stops along the way. What a great experience. Do have high tea at the Taj Palace Hotel if you get a chance while visiting India Gate. Leeapoles for lunch is a must. Thanks to the Trident staff, we love your place and will be back.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident Nariman on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Your appreciation of the food served, the facilities offered and our services motivates us in our endeavour to create delight for all our guests.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

Being a regular traveller, we had the privilege of staying at this hotel for 10 nights. I am of the firm belief that hotel accommodations is an important part of ones travel. This hotel is brilliant and the service level is par excellence. The management and it's staff are so courteous and helpful at all times. The rooms and all it's facilities are immaculate. The sea view from our room was brilliant and most welcomed after a long day of shopping in the busy streets of mumbai. The quality and varity of food during breakfast, is of high standards and it's staff certainly create the feeling of home away from home. We used the spa facilities...quite expensive by comparison. Gym, pool area and steam rooms are clean at all times and certainly a pleasure to use. Will certainly recommend this hotel....real 5 star. Rajesh Soni

Room Tip: Room with sea view
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavor to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

Your feedback on the Spa being expensive has been noted.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I enjoyed my stay @ Trident mumbai. Excellent place & great service with smile... Also the location is very ideal for tourists as well as business visitors like me since most of the embassies are close by. Also enjoyed the food which is top class & break fast spread is also very good.
In the morning I enjoyed running @ marine drive & at night time enjoyed the fantastic view from the room on 18th Floor.

Room Tip: Higher the room , better is the view....
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that our product, service and personnel have left you with a favourable impression. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights on business last February. Great views of downtown Mumbai. breakfast is good, The restaurant downstairs is good, food in the lobby is good, room service is good. Pool is very peaceful. Location is great in terms of sightseeing but is a bit far down the peninsula, as most of the business meetings are closer to the airport. Enjoyed a jog along the promenade right across from the hotel. Can pickup cabs right outside which are less expensive than the hotel cars. A good 5 star hotel, but not a great one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you. Your detailed feedback is most valuable to us and we thank you for the same.

Your feedback on the on the hotel transfer has been noted. It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.