“BEST LOCATION”

Ranked #9 of 486 Hotels in Mumbai
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My sister and my two teenage daughters visited mumbai on the 23 January 2013 and spent five awesome nights at this outstanding place. Our rooms were upgraded and our stay in mumbai transformed into royal comfort. The breabfasts at both the restaurants were delectable and the hospitality of the staff met with the highest standard. Nothing was to menial even for management and the day male manager was most gracious when he indulged us with a courtesy room, after we checked out, since our flight to Dubai was in the wee hours of the following morning. Thank you sir, the decorum you showed, matches the best -even by european standards.

Room Tip: The Premier rooms facing the sea are the ultimate luxury, one can ask for.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

E-mail: Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Write a ReviewReviews (3,266)

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I have been staying on and off at this hotel for the last two years and feel it is time now to share my experience. The hotel is exteremly popular and can be busy at times with functions but what has truly amazed me is how despite this the staff have been so proactive and responsive in trying to attend to every single request and details and make our stay really memorable. The view from the Ocean facing rooms is great to look at after a busy day and the room service food is excellent.

Room Tip: I would recommend taking the Ocean view rooms. The view is truly spectacular and after enjoying the...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed February 10, 2013

At the south end of Mumbai, Trident is standing facing the sea. A haven of peace in the fascinating bubbling city. High quality and friendly service, great rooms and facilities. It is always a pleasure to turn back to the Trident. A true pearl of the queen necklace.

Room Tip: even numbers face the sea, odd the city, I like both views
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. We thank you for your precious comments.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Trident, Nariman Point.

E. Generalmanager.Narimanpointmumbai@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hotel for four nights in January and found the reception and concierge service to be below average and the rooms themselves to resemble budget style accommodation. There was nothing 'luxury' about the rooms. Breakfast was excellent with lots of healthy options and attentive staff. The cleaning staff were also very attentive. The hotel itself, particularly the pool, gym and spa has a cold, unwelcoming atmosphere. The premium ocean views rooms are not worth booking due to the heavy smog that doesn't dissipate until after 2pm in the afternoon. A disappointing end to our trip.

• Stayed: January 2013

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I thank you for taking the time off to provide us invaluable feedback on Trip advisor regarding your stay at the Trident, Nariman Point.

At the very outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay with us with regards to our service. Your feedback on the overall experience at the hotel has been noted and shared with the team.

Do let me know when you are travelling next and I will be happy to make the necessary arrangements.

It is feedback from esteemed guest like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

The flagship of the Oberoi hospitality brand, it was then, and is to the day, the SIGNATURE of the Oberoi name. I've been staying at the now Trident since 1987. Then it was then the iconic "The Oberoi" followed by the "Öberoi Towers" being added to it soon enough. They are actually quite inseparable, being also inter-connected.
26/11 happened, and when I went there after that, believe me - I didn't for a moment get to ''feel'' the horror of what had transpired there...so complete had been the renovation and re-birth as The Trident. Except when I realised that the famous "Kandahar"" restaurant of kingly N-W Frontier cuisine had been replaced by an even more fantastic one named ""Ziya" at the Towers.
Apart from its effectively-7-star quality, one of the greatest joys of living in this property is its enviable location on Mumbai's Marine Drive, the most attractive sight in the City . Get a room anywhere above the 11th floor, and you are in for the most glorious dawn of our life, and its most spectacular dusk, facing the 'Queen's Necklace"' glittering before your eyes ! Look out towards the sea and ts myriad of boats and the joy is complete !! If you fail to get a room on this side, try to get one on the Rooms 33 side and higher up to get a spectacular view of the opposite side, That is the Gateway of India view with its naval ships, and the Fort area of Mumbai right below you - As fascinating a view !!
Till date, in my 30 years odd of travelling in India and Europe,I can safely say this is a property of the Most Consistent Quality & Service ever, a Class of Its Own !!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at Trident Nariman on Trip Advisor.

The team at Trident is delighted to note that you have enjoyed your stay at the hotel and carried back fond memories of your stay. Your feedback on the location has been noted and it gives me immense pleasure to note that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay with us.

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for support and for kind words of appreciation.

We await your return in the not too distant future and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident Nariman Point.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

Excellent hotel, if a bit pricey. Has every facility one could hope for. Coffee shop in the Lobby was extremely good quality. Breakfasts and dinner were very good with good choice. Rooms were very bright and airy with spacious shower. Beds clean and well looked after. Staff couldn't have been more helpful. The location on the sea front was great

Room Tip: Ask for sea view
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank John R
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2013

Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

I regret to note that you felt the prices on the expensive side, however let me assure you that our prices are in line with the other hotels in the city.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

After the heat and intensity of central Mumbai, this place on the water is a welcome relief.

Not only is the location stunning, but the overall quality of the hotel, the rooms, the service and the food need to be experienced to be believed.

The family and I spent three days in absolute luxury here and we were very sorry to have to leave.

The Trident offers a really professional, high class service and I would not hestitate to recommend this as an option for Mumbai, whether as a retreat or for your stay in the city.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for your kind comments. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and the quality of food and service was up to your expectation. We thank you for your valuable feedback.

I thank you immensely for recommending Trident hotel and for your generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.