$166
Oberoi Hotels
$219
$128
  • Pool
Hotel Le Grande(Mumbai)(Great Value!)
$49
$40
$111
$73
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
3,468 results
All reviewsmarine driveindia jonesfrangipani restaurantopium denarabian seaqueen's necklacesea facing roomoberoi groupsouth mumbaithe club loungeroom serviceexcellent hotelduty managermemorable staybusiness triphousekeeping staffin room dining
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed there for 2 nights and also booked a meeting room for 2 days for business purpose. The staff was really helpful, welcoming and professional. Was not able to try the restaurants but the breakfast was really good! Rooms were well maintained (as per 5 star standards) and well equiped too! I would definately choose this hotel if I happen to visit mumbai again for business!!

Room Tip: Choose a room with sea view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 9, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your review about our hotel on Trip Advisor.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and our services and facilities were to your satisfaction.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Had a great trip to Bangaluru and thought the hotel there was fantastic, But the trident just blew me away. where ever you went there was someone ready to help if you needed or wanted it and they were perfectly ok if you declined. The room was the best equipped I have seen down to the towelling robe and the personal weighing scales. The air con and safe all worked if I could find anything to "complain" about it was the small coffee packets - but I just used two and was refilled with loads. The climate was very humid and walks along the sea wall, where families gathered, children played and couples did what couples do all over the world were delightful. Having busy days I was tempted by the pool but never managed to get there so I bow to Kguerra's superior knowledge but she seems absolutely spot on with the rest of her comments. Mumbai is a city of great contrasts slums at one end and hotels like the Trident at the other - whilst we may want to eliminate the slums we definitely want to keep the trident. I will not come back to Mumbai If I cannot stay here!
As an aside our driver took us to one or two commercial outlets very expensive but if you want to buy fabrics clothes etc the place to go is Fab India who have lots of stores across India plus fabindia.com on the www.

Room Tip: Sea facing rooms are extra but worth it if you have that option.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2012

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is indeed heartening to know that the team at Trident has exceeded your expectation in every way. Your feedback has been shared with the team at the hotel. We thank you for your kind words of appreciation.

Do let me know when you are travelling next to Mumbai and I will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

We stayed at this hotel September 22nd for 3 nights as part of our honeymoon. Although the property itself is not quite a 5 star (aesthetically speaking, the customer service is most definitely 5 star!! Here are the pros and cons:

Pros:
We got an excellent package that included free unlimted wifi and breakfast at Frangipani. Frangipani is excellent. The staff is amazing, so courteous and on top of things. We had a tiny issue at breakfast one day and I casually mentioned it to our server Glenn (whom we were delighted to see everyday we ate breakfast there). The next morning not only did he, the chef and the restaurant manager personally come to our table to apologize, they comped our lunch, which was very generous (and the food was delicious).

The staff acknowledged our honeymoon numerous times (which is not what I can say about the Four Seasons, the other property we stayed at in Mumbai). I work in the hospitality industry, so I really appreciate their attention to details and the fact that they acknowledge we are celebrating a very important time of our life at their hotel.

The room itself is lovely (we stayed in a Premier Ocean View Room), but nothing spectacular (other then the view). The bathroom toiletries are lovely (Trident Brand). The spa is lovely and the gym facilities are plentiful, although in a small area.

The location itself is great. The best area to stay in when in Mumbai.

Cons:
Not too many. The pool is in a lovely location (overlooking the skyline of Mumbai). It is in need of an upgrade though. The tiles looked really old and the water was tooooo cold. It wasn't very tempting to dive in.

The Trident Nariman Point really know 5 star customer service

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank kguerra
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that our product, service and personnel have left you with a favourable impression. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. Your generous compliments have been passed onto Glenn and the team for making your stay a comfortable one.

We thank you for your feedback on the pool. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you that helps us to constantly introspect our systems and procedures and assists us in striving for a better product and service.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

I got a room facing the sea, had a lovely view at night. Refreshing view in the morning. Rest of it is a functional 5 star, good for business trips. The part of the trident group. The Delhi trident is much better in terms of the architecture and layout but of course the view is better from this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Reviewed October 4, 2012

Stayed at the Trident on a business trip and the experience exceeded expectations. The meeting rooms were very well staffed and the service good. I ate at the India Jones restaurant where the food was first class. All in all a first class trip

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point.

Your feedback is most valuable to us and we look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit assuring you of our best services and personalized attention at all times.