“Very nice hotel!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trident, Nariman Point

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #7 of 441 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Very nice hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

My first day in the hotel was nice. the staff are kind, and the rooms layout is in the best way possible in my opinion because it gives the guest the maximum space available. along with that the amazing view of the ocean being in the 15th floor.
The restaurants in the hotel also is nice as it has italian, indian, chinese which i think is a nice combination of everything.
Front office staff are helpful in everything. All the staff in the hotel speak english which makes it easier for the visitor

Room Tip: Ask for sea view room
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, July 4, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. The team at the hotel is pleased to know that they were able to meet and exceed your expectations on both your visits

We value your patronage and look forward to your continued visits and take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and service at all times.

e-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (983)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

After a long delayed flight we were greeted at the hotel reception desk at 3 am by a group of smiling, calm faces. And so it continued for the our 5 night stay. Everyone from manager level to hotel lobby, restaurant and concierge staff could not do enough to help us. Full marks for a totally professional, smart, efficient, extremely informative and above all friendly team in a most convenient location with superb facilities. Highly recommended indeed.

Room Tip: Ask for Ocean view, not harbour view if you really want a sea view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank a b
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your valuable response on Trip advisor about Trident, Nariman Point!

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable and you had an enjoyable stay with us. Your appreciation for the service motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests. The team is our strength and your invaluable feedback helps and inspires them to strive harder for excellence.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you, awaiting a comfortable and invigorating experience every time you visit the hotel.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2012

I have to travel very often to Mumbai for business. My work takes to various cities the world over. I have been staying at the TRIDENT Nariman Point Mumbai for the past few years now. I am amazed at the " consistent " highest standards the hotel maintains & I would rate it not amongst the finest but " the finest hotel" I have stayed in. ( & I say this having stayed at some of the best hotel chains all over the world). The highly motivated,professional & friendly staff, the dining options coupled with arguably the best location in Mumbai make every visit a truly memorable experience.
PRAMOD KRISHNA

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view room if you are staying on the lower floors & a harbour facing one if you are...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PRAMODKRISHNA
, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 24, 2012
Dear Guest,

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that services rendered by my team were to your satisfaction. Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It is feedback from esteemed guests like you, which motivates the entire team to strive towards excellence.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

As a business traveler I go to different countries and cities, triden Nariman point is one of the best hotels I have been staying in the past few years , the service is exceptional , the staff at every part of the hotel are very professional and friendly. Trident is my home away from home, I enjoyed the few day of my stay at this hotel, I highly recommend this place to friends and colleagues when traveling to India or wherever they can find a trident hotel. Thank you for the service that was given to me and the staff at the trident Nariman point.special thanks to the duty manager( mr Rohit Kukreja) for the outstanding attention. Looking forward to be back next time I'm in Mumbai

Room Tip: Any room, my favorite are the rooms facing the sea.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 20, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that several aspects of the hotel product, service and personnel have left you with a favourable impression. We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. Your generous compliments have been passed onto Mr. Rohit Kukreja.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you back to Mumbai and every endeavor will be made to ensure that Trident, Nariman Point becomes your home when visiting this city.

Ayrshire, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2012

We stayed here on our last night in India and wanted a bit of TLC after spending a week on safaris at 3 different National Parks and we certainly got it.
On arrival we were greeted warmly and when our guide told the receptionist we were celebrating our wedding anniversary we were upgraded to a seaview room.The view was stunning as was the room and we had another surprise when we were presented with a delicious chocolate cake engraved with "Happy Anniversary" by the waiter who I thought had come to take away our room service dishes.
The bed was one of the most comfortable we have slept in and breakfast the next morning was excellent with everything you could imagine to eat.
What a wonderful way to spend our last night in India.We wish we could have stayed longer and will certainly return.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank tobee888
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 16, 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am delighted to note that you have had an enjoyable stay and it was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

We thank you once again for your feedback. Do let me know when you are travelling next to Mumbai and I will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you to Trident, Nariman Point.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my one day stay at the hotel. the front desk was amiable & to my surprise, my room was upgraded to the sea-view room:) the rooms & washrooms were tidy and the view picture perfect. wish the breakfast had better variety though. central location is a plus too. im surely gonna stay at trident again! superb service and standards!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, June 11, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your custom and for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip advisor.

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations. Your feedback on variety of breakfast has been noted and we thank you for the same.

I thank you for your kind words and generous comments. We look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2012

Beautiful rooms, and kind, thoughtful, helpful staff!

• Stayed June 2012
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction.