“Excellent Service & Location”

Trident, Nariman Point
Ranked #9 of 454 Hotels in Mumbai (Bombay)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent Service & Location”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We have stayed at this hotel several times over the last 3 years on business trips and have always been extremely happy with the level of service, efficiency, cleanliness, the restaurant food and the quality of their modern refurbished suites and rooms. From the time they greet you at the airport to your departure, we have always had a very positive experience. We have also used their meeting rooms and business center and were very pleased with their modern and comfortable facilities. They also have a small outdoor pool and patio which overlooks the sea. This high rise hotel is located away from the busy traffic and right on the corniche overlooking the Arabian Sea and the 'pearl necklace'. It is situated in an upscale business district close to excellent restaurants, shopping areas and historical sites. Choose a corner room or suite on a higher floor facing the sea to enjoy the lovely tranquil view. The Trident Hotel is connected to The Oberoi Hotel and they share a large shopping complex. The Trident has everything you need in this very hectic, noisy and crowded city.

Room Tip: The rooms or suites on the higher floors (corner suites have two large floor to ceiling windows on b...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, October 6, 2011

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point and the services extended by my team members were to your satisfaction. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

We thank you once again for your feedback and look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

E-mail: sanju.soni@tridenthotels.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,047)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed September 22, 2011

I had rented their hall called the regal room for my sister's wedding also the engagement was the rooftop, and on both occasions there were lapses in service. We got two rooms along with the Regal Room, and the bride was getting ready in one of the rooms, even though I requested the reception staff to have her luggage sent up ASAP, that did not happen, for almost 30 minutes the luggage just sat there. Also I found the hotel staff in general to be very pretentious.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank Ashutosh G
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 28, 2011
Dear Guest,

I appreciate you taking your valuable time and giving us the detailed feedback.

At the outset, please accept my sincere apologies for the lapse in the service encountered by you during your stay in December, 2010. Your feedback is most valuable to us and I have personally shared the same with the team. We regret the inconvenience caused and I assure you that this was an aberration from the normal standards of service.

I do look forward to occasions ahead to be of service to you. My entire team will be geared up to make full amends and I re-affirm our best service.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed September 16, 2011

Stayed for 4 nights. It's the second best hotel in Colaba (next to Taj Mahal) according to virtually everyone we spoke to. Location is superb and the view on both sea and street side are magnificent from the upper floors

The food is pricy (990 rupees for Buriani) but amazing and it has the best hotel gym I've ever been in (refreshments, iPhone dock, 50 channels, USB-plug so you can watch own movies on the treadmill). Oh and wifi + breakfast are free if you stay 3 days or more.

Checking out was a pain in the butt though. They charged us for airport pick-up, breakfast and wifi even though it should be free. Took 40 minutes for them to correct the mistake.

Room Tip: Ocean view is actually less impressive, so don't spend money on that upgrade.
1 Thank Kasperbrandi
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 20, 2011

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

Thank you very much for posting your reviews about your experience at Trident, Nariman Point.

Your feedback on Check-out has been noted and shared with our Front Office department. I sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you and assure you that greater care will be taken in future.

We thank you for your valuable feedback which helps us in improving our services. Please do let me know when you are planning to return to our hotel so that I can advise you on rooms and I will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements.

I am happy to note that you had an enjoyable stay with us. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back at Trident, Nariman Point.

New Delhi, India
Reviewed September 14, 2011

Facing the Arabian sea; in the business district; rooms have been refurbished and are very businesslike;ordered food in the room with special cooking instructions-delighted with the taste and service; too much of security hassle; very good conferencing facilities

Room Tip: Ask for a sea facing room
1 Thank PrithviHaldea
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 19, 2011

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.

We are glad that we could make your trip memorable. Thank you once again for having stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point.

Pune
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Trident Nariman point hotel is one of the finest hotel of EIH group. I stayed there for 2 days and found the service and quality of food is amazing. Room service staff and front desk service is class apart, most importantly staff is very courteous. I found my stay is comfortable for business meeting as all the big broking firms are just a walk away from this hotel.

Room Tip: Ocean view room is good to stay with Trident.
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Vivek_1982
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 14, 2011

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

I am pleased to note that you had a memorable stay at Trident, Nariman Point. Your appreciation motivates us in our endeavor to create delight for all our guests.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Trident, Nariman Point and thank you for posting your valuable review on Trip Advisor.

Singapore
Reviewed September 9, 2011

I've stayed at Trident a couple of times on my business trips to Mumbai and the hotel has never disappointed me on all levels. Comfort, cleanliness, quality of food and what strikes me the most is the level of service and attention from all the hotel staff...from the door man to the reception right up to housekeeping. Everyone seem dedicated and committed to make your stay as homely and comfortable as possible.

Room size are generous and comfortably furnished and the beds are one of the nicest I've slept in. The view of Nariman Point is one that I'll never tire of...except the window perhaps needs a bit of cleaning from the outside.

The pool seem to be always quiet which is awesome if you just want to relax and not be disturbed.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank Jaszy_1976
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 12, 2011

Greetings from Trident, Nariman Point!

It is heartening to know that that you enjoyed your stay with us and the services and facilities extended by my team during your visit to the hotel exceeded your expectations.

Your feedback is most valuable to us. Please be assured that the team will continue to strive hard to achieve customer satisfaction to the fullest and endeavour to pursue quality with vigour and commitment.

New York City, New York
Reviewed September 3, 2011

Wonderful service - especially when it really counts!
The hotel facilities are very nice and the service was good throughout my 10-day stay. Any minor inconveniences were quickly addressed by the staff and the hotel’s management was genuinely interested in customer feedback and clearly committed to resolving every issue.

The Trident’s exceptional service was actually best exhibited AFTER I checked-out. The Mumbai airport experienced major operational issues after a Turkish Airlines flight skidded off the runway on landing, closing the main runway for several days, resulting in the cancellation of many international flights for several days. The hotel learned of this problem and alerted their dedicated airport representative to meet me on arrival. That representative was extremely professional and would not leave my side until everything was resolved. The Trident also held a car and room for me should it have been required. The airport was extremely chaotic and it was enormously comforting to know that the Trident was there to help take care of me – they could not have treaded a visiting head of state any better!

I’ve travelled to over 50 countries and would highly recommend the Trident Nariman Point.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
3 Thank Bruce B
Trident_NarimanPoint, General Manager at Trident, Nariman Point, responded to this review, September 15, 2011
Dear Guest,

I am happy to note that you had a pleasant stay with us and the services extended by my team were to your satisfaction and we thank you for the feedback. Your invaluable feedback helps and inspires us to strive harder for excellence.