“Amazing experience visiting Mumbai by public transports”

Lemon Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #49 of 105 Tours in Mumbai (Bombay)
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It was an amazing experience visiting Mumbai by public transports. Manish is an excellent guidance by coordinator, genuine advice and fair pricing. Very "matter of fact" trip, Manish took us to the most non touristy destinations known only to locals as well as individual requested places/shops. Thanks Manish and keep up the good work.

1  Thank Antoine T

Reviewed May 3, 2014

I had only 2 to 3 hours to use up after a business meeting in the heart of Mumbai (near Churchgate Station) and the gentleman I had been discussing projects with recommended Manish of Lemon tours and asked him to show me what I wanted not just what he thought would be best. I had happy memories of Mumbai but from the 1980s so it was amazing to see the difference (so many high rise buildings) and the continuity (Victoria Terminus, Gateway to India) and so on.

Manish started us at the Afghan Church which also rang bells in my mind (joke not intentional!) from way back and was a pleasant calm start. Because I went on and on about trains, he had VT scheduled on his itinerary but we went to the fishing area too and Gateway to India and he pointed places out. It being a hot day (even for Mumbai in late April) we stopped for a beer or two and a bite to eat, Manish recommending some great paneer and a delicious fried vegetable dish, having heard that I am vegetarian, and we chatted about the election results and those kind of things as well as finding out each others family situations.

Refreshed we went to VT and I saw the vast rows of train platforms which took me back to reaching Mumbai as a 20 year old by overnight train from Ahmedabad & Aurangabad all those decades ago and then we went through the bustling market areas to see all of life in its commercial varieties. Manish cleverly rang the driver and told him to go on to Churchgate and he and I hopped onto a local train (Marine Lines) to do one stop and see Mumbai from the train track view which is so different from any other and then I headed off to the Airport.

To see so much so well tailored to my wants in such a short time was amazing and you could not put your trust in a better agent than Lemon Tours, in my opinion.

Rufus Ballaster (based near London, England)

1  Thank Rufus B
Lemontours, Owner at Lemon Tours - Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Thanks a lot for the lovely review. it is nice to see you enjoyed the tour. Hope to serve you or you associates again

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Manish provided a very good tour...catered to our needs and was very adaptable. He took us to both tourist spots and showed us how the locals live, which was fascinating.
Excellent driver too! Highly recommended....

1  Thank DavenDesley
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent guidance by coordinator Manish Agarwal, genuine advice and fair pricing. Very "matter of fact" trip, Manish took us to the most non touristy destinations known only to locals. Thanks Manish and keep up the good work.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Got an Excellent Vacation Experience With Lemon Tours Team.
They are too good at there services from start to end...