Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Mystical Mumbai tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Mystical Mumbai
from $32.00
from $92.00
from $20.00
More Info
All reviews slum tour great tour eye opening tour guide plastic recycling slum life food tour interesting experience daily life first hand answered all our questions biggest slum these guys full day tour an eye opener walking tour local guide
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Had a great, thorough and sensitive (to the community) tour with Bunny. Great tour! It went really well!

Reviewed 3 days ago

Our guide, Mr. Siddhi, proved a real treasure trove of knowledge on religions and philosophies and made all the difference between a run-of-the-mill and a highly educative tour. This was complemented with very enlightening conversations on various other aspects of life in ancient and present-day India, for all of which we thank him and our driver so very much. (Like your previous reviewer, JoannaEMP, we also had a flat tyre which was dealt with very quickly and efficiently).

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I just had a tour of Mumbai Slum with Dev (my guide) and it was a great experience. Dev is very knowledgeable with perfect english. I highly recommend this tour

Francois

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

My experience with Mystical Mumbai started on day 1 of 2 in Mumbai. A lovely guide named Bunni took a walking tour of Dharavi slum. He was incredibly informative and looked after us from start to finish. He grew up in the slum and as a result gave us a thorough and wonderfully respectful tour.
Day 2 I spent with Shailesh, Magical Mumbai's owner and founder. I had enquired before my arrival about seeing some cricket being played. He did one better and arranged for me to actually play cricket with a group of children who live in the slum. Wow! What an experience, really powerful and emotive. The kids were fantastic, I'm almost welling up as I'm writing this, a truly special experience and I feel honoured to have met and spent time with everyone there.
I thought the day was over but no, Shailesh took me for some food, I let him order for me and the food was magnificent! We left here and went for a "pan" which is an Indian snack, all sorts of sweet spices and flavours wrapped in a lime leaf and dipped in coconut...the idea is to put the whole thing in your mouth and chew slowly, letting the flavours do the work, amazing! Both food experiences blew my mind...and senses.
Thank you so much Shailesh, the way you carefully tailored my experience to fit my interests means a lot.
Do not use anyone else, Mystical Mumbai are brilliant!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

This is a perfect tour for a tour that covers the highlights of the city and a tour of Elephanta caves.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

Bunny gave us a fantastic tour of the slums, it was really insightful and eye opening! Highly recomend!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We had a city sightseeing tour with Dev and we really enjoyed it. The guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. It was very interesting to chat with him about life in Mumbai. We visited the fishing port, laundry (dhobi ghat), Victoria station, Ghandi museum, gateway of India, Taj hotel. Dev was very flexible and accompanied us to purchase something we needed during the tour itself. This tour was worth it.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We arrived in Mumbai port and were picked up on time for our very long day- taxi to airport, flight from Mumbai to Delhi, then a four hour drive to Agra. All drivers were on time - very professional and pleasant. Cars were nice, flights were perfectly booked and there were no 'hickups' whatsoever! We knew it was gong to be a long day with lots of driving in traffic- which was quite an experience. Taj Mahal is fascinating, our guide was courteous and very knowledgeable and professional- he arranged for wheelchairs for our two seniors in our group- very helpful! All in all a wonderful day, great organization- thank you!!

1  Thank Inkenh2014
Reviewed 1 week ago

Excellent tour and great guide. Perfect duration - not too short, and not too tiring... great to see how industrious the community is. It's one of the things I always take people on - helps shift perceptions!

1  Thank Rbekka D
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I chose this tour to discover a different way of living, so I could experience and understand how the people live inside the slum.
I really liked my guide Bunny, he speaks really good English, and he knows al the history of this amazing place, he showed me the most important places, thank you very much to Bunny and Mystical Mumbai for this incredible experience. I would hardly recommend everybody to make this exciting tour.