“I'm going to be a regular”

La Maison Service Apartments
Shillong, India
“I'm going to be a regular”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

That is what my dad said when he had to go to Mumbai for a business meeting during which he stayed at La Maison Service Apartments. He's someone who is always travelling due to work. He doesn't always get to stay in the most comfortable conditions when he visits a new city. But he was so happy when he went to Mumbai and stayed over at La Maison. According to him, the room was very well equipped and really comfortable. Everything he needed was within the vicinity of the apartment. I'm writing this review because I'm really glad that my dad was treated so well by La Maison. He strongly recommends it for everyone whether you go alone or with family. We plan to stay there when we visit Mumbai as a family! Hope this review helps you.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I am a frequent traveler and this place is a quiet and peaceful one. The rooms are nicely done, food is amazing and great service. It was a great experience. Everything was perfect. If you are travelling to Mumbai, I strongly recommend this place.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Pune, India
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My friends and I wanted to visit Mumbai over the weekend. We booked with La Maison and let me tell you people, it was THE WISEST choice ever! We had such a comfortable stay and everything was well taken care of from our rooms and food to other facilities like pool and fitness center! All the facilities were impeccably clean and hygienic too! When one is touring and traveling to a new city, such service apartments are a blessing! So glad we decided to book our stay with them!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Divya04
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Reviewed April 16, 2014

Had a wedding in my house and therefore had many guests coming from various parts of the world. Instead of hotels we chose this place because we had heard a lot about its service and rooms. It was indeed all true. Our guests actually complimented us for choosing this location. The rooms where just perfect, clean and tidy along with the washrooms. The staff was very helpful and the service was just too good. Had the best experience. Would strongly recommend.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had planned a trip to Mumbai and was searching for Hotels. When searching, i found these service apartments and was very happy to see the rooms and services that they provided with a good rate too. I had fixed in my mind that I will visit La-Maison only. I reached Mumbai and had a stay at La-Maison Service Apartments. It was a great experience. Kind people, amazing food , services.. Everything was perfect. Really made a great decision to stay here. I recommend all who are travelling to Mumbai to make their stay here. Keep it up guys. :) And a big THANK YOU.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I had come down to mumbai for a month because of business purposes. I stayed at la maison & believe me when i say this, the experience was mesmerizing. the staff, the place, ambiance is just too good to be true. Rooms & bathrooms are really clean. The staff is so friendly that it felt like home! Overall amazing experience. i would totally recommend this place to everyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 14, 2014

A perfect destination to stay in mumbai. The location is mesmerizing and very close to the airport. The rooms are very spacious and well kept.All amenities provided. A lot of varieties of food available in and around. The service is also amazing :)
Would like to come and stay here again :)

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo