“food at sundance”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“food at sundance”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Good food, enjoyed Veg. pastas & spaghetti and deserts. Good ambience and service is quick. Overall, good food to taste with family as well as friends.

• Visited November 2013

“Decent.”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Newly renovated with a new menu as well. But overall, the food was strictly okay. We ordered pork sliders as a starter, which was good and for the mains we ordered a BLT Sandwich and a Roast Chicken. Both were okay, We ordered a tiramisu for desert which was good an presented to us in a nice jar.

The place is newly renovated and the ambience is good. They have a huge burger on the menu which if anyone finishes in 25 mins, then it is free. The service is also good. We paid a bill of Rs.2000/- for two persons, which seems a bit expensive for the food we had. Overall okay, nothing great.

• Visited July 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Really good food and ambience”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I came to know about this place two days ago. One of my friends insisted to take me to this place. I liked it the moment I stepped inside. It has a good atmosphere and it is really cosy. The staff is friendly and helpful and the food is just divine. It took me some time to decide what to order because everything on the menu looked very yummy. I would like to eat there more often but I find the place a bit pricey.
Having said that I will definitely eat there again in the near future and I would recommend this place to all of my friends :).

• Visited August 2013
New York City, New York
“Very good sliders”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Enjoyed the sliders, and there are two vegetarian sliders which was great for me. Overall good service, great food.

• Visited April 2013
“The mince lamb sliders just melted in my mouth.”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The restaurant could do with some ventilation- the smoke from the grill can get a bit much.
Expect waiting at dinner and lunch time to be as long as 30 minutes.
Eat there on a Monday night. Best way to begin the toughest day of the week.

• Visited April 2013