“Authentic Maharashtrian Food.”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Reviewed May 10, 2019 via mobile

Another place after Aaswad hotel, which serves authentic Maharashtrian food. They prepare food very deliciously. Kothimbir wadi n red chutney and Thalipit was superb. Aamraswati was delicious too. Order take got confused and no of dishes were exchanged with different dishes we had those as well as food is superb. Family of 4plus will be a situation where you all cannot share one table need to sit seperately. Owner is quite a good person. Water distributer was a funny guy he made sure that our glass never gets empty....he said dabakar piyo...all in good place. Mostly I like these places as they speak state language...

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed February 19, 2019 via mobile

Have been to Mi Marathi for typical authentic Maharashtrian food at Vile Parle many times before. But this times visit has put me off totally. The authentic taste is missing. The thali left much to be desired. I wish they pull up their socks and come back to where they were originally. Else its sure an avoidable place otherwise!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 28, 2018

One of the best places to have thali pet in vile pale east. Ambiance is OK , service is quick and the prices are not going to burn hole in pocket.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Went with high expectations, a lesson I should've learnt a long time back, but went expecting something close to the authentic places in Dadar.
The food wasn't bad, but didn't make us go wow even once. Few of the dishes came cold and few dishes were not available on a Sunday for lunch because they said it was sold out. Something I find a little hard to believe.
We ate the Thalipeeth, Sabudana khichadi, kharwas, Sabudana wada and Misal Pav.
Was all value for money, but would I repeat it, I don't think so

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Visited here last week to to make my friend try Maharashtrian food.
Wide variety of Marathi food items and good taste.

Date of visit: December 2017