“thaipets are awesome”

Cuisines: Indian
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Neighborhood: South Mumbai
Reviewed November 28, 2018

One of the best places to have thali pet in vile pale east. Ambiance is OK , service is quick and the prices are not going to burn hole in pocket.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Went with high expectations, a lesson I should've learnt a long time back, but went expecting something close to the authentic places in Dadar.
The food wasn't bad, but didn't make us go wow even once. Few of the dishes came cold and few dishes were not available on a Sunday for lunch because they said it was sold out. Something I find a little hard to believe.
We ate the Thalipeeth, Sabudana khichadi, kharwas, Sabudana wada and Misal Pav.
Was all value for money, but would I repeat it, I don't think so

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2017

Visited here last week to to make my friend try Maharashtrian food.
Wide variety of Marathi food items and good taste.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 22, 2017

This is a gem for all who like simple Maharashtrian Food! Close to Vile Parle station in the East, this eatery has both an AC as well as non AC section. Food is not expensive and I particularly go there for their vegetarian thali that is also available with jowar bhakri instead of normal chapatties.
The restaurant has a busy quick turnover ambiance and service is fast and efficient. I have Ben to this place several times for lunch as well as dinner and never been disappointed by whatever I have consumed here. Try this place for typical maharahtrian snack and beverage items as well.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed February 11, 2017

I have been here few times already and like their food. Their thalipeeth is a favourite. Unfortunately, they only take cash. Ambience is decent and prices are low.
It is walking distance from office and I frequent it for breakfast.

Date of visit: February 2017