“Thanks Payal. It was a nice experience.”

Tarot, Angel and You
Ranked #11 of 171 Shopping in Mumbai (Bombay)
More attraction details
Owner description: Tarot cards are tool for problem solving, self improvement which can help in every part of our life. Tarot reading is a reading you can go to the depth of your problem and get the solution. Reiki is a form of therapy that uses simple hands-on, no-touch, and visualization techniques, with the goal of improving the flow of life energy in a person. Book your reading now. Prior appointment is necessary. Reading via email and phone reading provided. Also does Hypnotherapy which includes Inner child work, Past life regression, releasing emotional, physical, financial and many issues. TAROT AND ANGEL READING IS PURE GUIDANCE THROUGH CARDS, THERE IS NO GUARANTEE ON PREDICTION AS IN LIFE THERE ARE CHANCES PREDICTED, AS GOD HAS GIVE US FREE WILL, WHICH CAN CHANGE ANY RESULTS.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thanks Payal. It was a nice experience.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

Hi, Payal,
Thanks a lot for your guidance.
I met Payal & the first thing that I observed in her that she is a very down to earth & benevolent person by nature. She gave me enough time & listened to my problems patiently. I did not found that she is in hurry. Her predictions were very accurate. She is a very nice person. Whatever she has guided me has been a turning point in my life. I really appreciate her from my heart. Thanks a lot for your help & support.

Best wishes to you Payal & will definitely hope to see you soon.

Due Regards,
Neelam

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Thanks Payal for the help!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Hi Payal,
Thank you so much for guiding me and appreciate your patience in listening to me. I hope and wish and pray that things really work out the way we discussed. Also, it was a healing experience and will try to imbibe positive attitude as a way of my life.
I am feeling lighter and hope to keep in touch over time.

Visited March 2014
“It was indeed an amazing xperience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hey Payal thank you so much in guiding me and I appreciate your patience for explaining me my career opportunities.. I feel I have got clarity in moving ahead and also regarding my love life. One thing i wil definitely say is tht I'm feeling much lighter and also i liked the way you were able to connect with me and understand me. I've been to other tarot card readers also but this was an amazing experience.Wil look forward to meet you soon after I follow the things you have recommended....:-). I recommend her guys if you are really looking for a best tarot advice.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
“You are a life saving Angel!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

Hey Payal! I wanted to thank you for the accurate reading you did for me.
You were quite right about N***'s intentions it's uncanny!
I am very much positive from the love healing that you are doing for me, but I want to write about that later.
So excited about my future, thank you for everything!

Mumbai
“The best :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

Payal is the best tarot reader u will find.. she is an amazing human being full of life and positivity. She has an amazing soul and her readings and predictions r very accurate. She had definitely become a friend for life. :)