Best hotel I've stayed at so far in Mumbai (this was my 5th hotel in Mumbai). Excellent value for money, has access to a gym, clean & modern, staff are friendly & helpful. Highly recommended.
- Guests have access to Gym & Pool at the neighbouring Acres Club
- Staff is very friendly & helpful. They accommodated all my requests (including accepting a home deliver for me). Excellent people (Particularly remember Utkarsha, who was very helpful).
- Rooms are modern & clean
- Bathroom is modern & clean (with modern amenities from Biotique)
- Is cost effective (especially if booked 2 weeks in advance)
- A bit far from South Mumbai. Took me a good 45mins to 1 hour in the morning rush hour. Took 30 mins in the evenings (around 6pm) to get back to the hotel.
- Taxis are hard to get near the hotel. Have to book a cab via Meru (who generally don't seem to have cabs available in Chembur in the morning) or EasyCab. Then the drivers have a tough time finding the hotel.
But overall, I like the place. The small hassle of taxis & distance is worth it for a nice modern hotel within my budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fern Residency, Mumbai is located in an up market residential area with high quality malls, cinemas and clubs in the immediate vicinity. Try out the live music & entertainment at The Acres Club within the same complex, Chembur’s beautiful golf course just 5 minutes away or visit the famous RK Studios in a minute’s walk. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your The Fern Residency, Mumbai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.