“Expensive cafe!”

Cuisines: Asian
Neighborhood: Dahisar East
Neighborhood: Dahisar East
Reviewed January 11, 2014

If you are looking for snack or meal in Mumbai airport this is not the place for a cheap deal! £6 for a SMALL glass of Indian Pinot Grigio and very expensive food and snacks. It's basically just a cafe with nasty furnishings and the service is poor - unless it seems if you are known to them!
Find somewhere else!

Date of visit: November 2013

Reviewed October 17, 2013

During my entire trip to India I only ate cooked food. At this restaurant in Terminal 2 at Mumbai I went for buffet dinner on September 21st 2013. I by mistake ate from their open buffet where they served salad. I am Iaid up in a U.S hospital for a week from salmonella typhi. It is dangerous to eat in India any uncooked food, the cooks who serve and their standards of cleanliness is questionable.

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed August 12, 2013

They served buffet for dinner but I wanted a light meal and asked if they had something light and a la carte. The wait staff patiently explained and even asked his manager to explain the options when I was unable to understand him. They provided a vegetarian and non vegetarian appetizer option and patiently explained the portion size.

Date of visit: August 2013
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We were heading for a family vacation to Dubai and had a early morning departure flight.So we were at the airport at around 5:30 am.As planned earlier by us we were planning to have breakfast at the airport itself but to our surprise most of the food joints were either closed or were just about to start.So we saw this place having a buffet breakfast and since we had our 5 year old daughter with us thought of having breakfast here.it was a decent spread with veg and non-veg options.The best thing was the masala chai.overall a short and decent experience

Date of visit: March 2013
Reviewed October 13, 2012

I recently checked in this restaurant which is located in the immigration lounge of Mumbai international airport, on my way to London.
I was starving and this appeared to be the perfect choice as there was a buffet menu.
However, I wish I had never made this choice, as soon my buffet turned into an extended nightmare. No rotis/ parathas were available, so I requested to be served some, and I was obliged after about 20 min waiting. Same thing was repeated when I asked for another roti.
When I demanded an explanation, the waiter laughed and turned his back. So I asked to talk to the supervisor, who to my shock was out rightly rude, and when I asked for a refund, outrightly refused. This whole farce made me run for my flight as I was getting late.
There was very limited choice of curries, and to add insult to injury, it was exorbitantly priced.
These type of dysfunctional businesses in one of the most foreigner visited hotspots of modern India are an utter disgrace to India's international image and immediate steps need to be taken to either reform them or shut them down completely.
I hope someone is listening!

Date of visit: October 2012