“Good food”
Review of Salt Water Cafe

Salt Water Cafe
Ranked #156 of 14,680 Restaurants in Mumbai (Bombay)
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is one of my fav Italian restaurant in town. Ravioli in butter sage sauce n lasagne are super tasty. Fruit martini are also good. The display of desserts at the entrance is tempting. Tiramisu is a must try.

1  Thank Anujachoubey
There are newer reviews for Salt Water Cafe

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Very nice place with great selection of food at all times of the day. If you enter before 12 am, go for the PJN pancakes!

1  Thank Lundan
Reviewed July 19, 2013

It was my wifes birthday and I spent at least 2 hours deciding where to take her in Bandra and after going through a few websites we both liked the reviews of Salt Water Cafe and decided to head here for a meal. Reding about good reviews and feeling the same are actually very different I have experienced a few time, but I must say that Salt Water Cafe deserves a 5 Star rating in every aspect. The resturant was great, cozy, warm the staff was friendly not only over the phone while taking my booking for a table but even when we were in the resturant. Their smiles were genuine and very they were very very courteous. The food was great and the quantity was just great. I had a Tenderlion Steak well done and my wife had a Chicken Pepper Steak followed up with a warm cheese cake. The evening went off very well and I am very glad to say that a large part is due to Salt Water Cafe because if the food would have been not up to the mark it would have been very sad....but Thank You Salt Water Cafe for a lovely evening from both of us and may you make many many more customers satisfied like me.....I wish you the very best...

1  Thank cariappabk
Reviewed July 17, 2013

we had gone there for an after meal bite and were very happy with the service and the food. the sauted mushrooms were excellent and so were the crostini that the waiter had recommended.

the tiramisu was also very good.

all in all a good experience.

1  Thank lovetravelling46
Reviewed June 29, 2013

This place is famed for its global fushion, which my friend feel that it was a disaster. He has a lamb dish accompanied with a weird sauce, which he couldn't make up off. For me, I had a Green Peppercorn chicken with grape jus, and fries/mash. It was a nice dish for me and the food is very affordable. The dish that I had cost around 500 rupees which is around 11SGD.

Before the meal, they will serve you bread with butter. They have a wide range of food served, western, oriental and more. A good place to chill with a nice bottle of wine and champagne. Nice venue for a couple nights out too. The venue may be a bit cold to some, so you might want to bring a cardigan or jacket along.

In all, nice place, good food, and cosy ambience.

1  Thank Reagen L