“over priced average warm dessert. Warm cheese cake and warm cream brullee.”
Review of Cafe Pico

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Pico
Ranked #6,094 of 14,876 Restaurants in Mumbai
Reviewed October 4, 2012

My visit to cafe Pico outlet at Phoenix Mall, Kurla was disappointing. We ordered cheese cake & Cream Brullee with two Coffee Latte and one Fresh Lime soda. To my surprise cheese cake that we received was at room temperature and Brullee was at room temperature too!!! Texture of cheese cake was good when compared to cheese cake that I had at Cafe Moshe's at Juhu. Also, I feel Brullee is overprised at 250 rupees and portion is too big. You can not justify the price with the size of Cream Brullee. Overall, disappointed but decor and open kitchen concept is very impressive. Also, I feel that dessert cabinet looks empty with very few dessert selection and brullee and panacota was gladwrapped in cabinet which doesnt look nice. Also, dessert cabinet needs to be cold not at room temperature.

1  Thank Tandavdesai