My daughter and I stayed in a "deluxe room" in March for 3 nights. It was clean and the staff was excellent and very accommodating, but the place is a dump. The walls of our room were white tile (looked like a hospital room), the beds had worn sheets and bedspreads that I wouldn't touch (though no obvious dirty spots--just hideous), and a bathroom that smelled of moth balls and through the walls of which we could hear everything in the bathroom next door (including that awful hocking noise). It is a good location, and it was nice to have a safe. Our requests for extra sheets was promptly honored (we didn't want to use the bedspreads), and the place was very quite. When my daughter complained that our room hardly seemed deluxe, they lowered the price! That's the main reason we stayed another 2 nights--that and the very nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take great pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of South Mumbai’s leading budget hotels catering to the needs of corporate and visiting guests from India and around the world since 1941. We are a 50 room hotel located in the "downtown" of the city, next to the Arabian Sea, and walking distance from most major commercial/ business, entertainment, restaurants catering to different cuisines and shopping centers. Owned and managed by family members in the hotel business for more than 50 years, we ensure the best in guest service with personal attention to the needs of our guests. Our motto is neatness and cleanliness and our hotel speaks of it loud and clear. Some of the advantages our guests enjoy when staying with us are:1. The most competitive rates offered in South Mumbai in our category hotels. 2. NO SERVICE charges levied. 3. 24 hours room service offering tea, coffee, cold drinks and light snacks. 4. Room tariff includes complementary morning tea/coffee. 5. Car parking and car wash (no charge). 6. Shoeshine on request (no charge). 7. Minor stitching/mending on request (no charge). 8. Well trained, knowledgeable and motivated staff to serve our guests needs. 9. Guests can use our well-maintained kitchen for "do-it-yourself" cooking (Veg. Only). 10. Wifi available. 11. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau Windsor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Bombay
- Hotel Chateau Windsor Mumbai
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Mumbai