When you arrive in India for the first time, at least as a european, everything is a big chock. And for us, it was a big relief and joy to be able to come home to a great hotel in the evenings, an oasis from the chaotic Mumbai.
The room we stayed in, i think it was a superdeluxe room (it's worth the extra money if you are'nt used to indian standrad!) was perfectly clean and comparative to european standard.
The location is also the best possible - a quite calm area, but still in the middle of everything. Away from chaotic streets of Colaba, and the pushy salesmen of Railsway areas. But still within waking distance from almost everything.
Having read about price in India, we expected everything to be expencive in Mumbai. But after one month of travelling around in the country, we ave noticed that only yhe rooms are pricier in Mumbai. The decent room service breakfast, for example, is still the cheapest and most valuable one we ave had in India.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take great pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of South Mumbai’s leading budget hotels catering to the needs of corporate and visiting guests from India and around the world since 1941. We are a 50 room hotel located in the "downtown" of the city, next to the Arabian Sea, and walking distance from most major commercial/ business, entertainment, restaurants catering to different cuisines and shopping centers. Owned and managed by family members in the hotel business for more than 50 years, we ensure the best in guest service with personal attention to the needs of our guests. Our motto is neatness and cleanliness and our hotel speaks of it loud and clear. Some of the advantages our guests enjoy when staying with us are:1. The most competitive rates offered in South Mumbai in our category hotels. 2. NO SERVICE charges levied. 3. 24 hours room service offering tea, coffee, cold drinks and light snacks. 4. Room tariff includes complementary morning tea/coffee. 5. Car parking and car wash (no charge). 6. Shoeshine on request (no charge). 7. Minor stitching/mending on request (no charge). 8. Well trained, knowledgeable and motivated staff to serve our guests needs. 9. Guests can use our well-maintained kitchen for "do-it-yourself" cooking (Veg. Only). 10. Wifi available. 11. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chateau Windsor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Bombay
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Mumbai
- Hotel Chateau Windsor Mumbai