We were a group of ten friends travelling together and were in the Delux rooms on the 3rd floor. The rooms were large, wash room a nice size and both were very clean with crisp bed linen changed everyday. We used the hotel for 5 nights and had a very pleasant stay. The staff were always with smiling faces whether it be late in the night or during a rush time, at the same time the staff were very helpful. They served breakfast either in the room or it could be ordered to the terrace at the roof top. It was very convenient that they had the menus from 3 hotels close by from which we could order a meal and it was brought to the room. The location is excellent... 2 minutes to the Churchgate station, 2 minutes from the Marine Drive (if one wanted to walk or jog in the morning or evening, 15 minutes walking from the shopping area in Colaba, 5 minutes away from the Saree shops on Queens Road and walking distance to many galleries and Gateway of India. All in all we enjoyed our days at this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take great pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of South Mumbai’s leading budget hotels catering to the needs of corporate and visiting guests from India and around the world since 1941. We are a 50 room hotel located in the "downtown" of the city, next to the Arabian Sea, and walking distance from most major commercial/ business, entertainment, restaurants catering to different cuisines and shopping centers. Owned and managed by family members in the hotel business for more than 50 years, we ensure the best in guest service with personal attention to the needs of our guests. Our motto is neatness and cleanliness and our hotel speaks of it loud and clear. Some of the advantages our guests enjoy when staying with us are:1. The most competitive rates offered in South Mumbai in our category hotels. 2. NO SERVICE charges levied. 3. 24 hours room service offering tea, coffee, cold drinks and light snacks. 4. Room tariff includes complementary morning tea/coffee. 5. Car parking and car wash (no charge). 6. Shoeshine on request (no charge). 7. Minor stitching/mending on request (no charge). 8. Well trained, knowledgeable and motivated staff to serve our guests needs. 9. Guests can use our well-maintained kitchen for "do-it-yourself" cooking (Veg. Only). 10. Wifi available. 11. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Windsor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Bombay
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Mumbai
- Hotel Chateau Windsor Mumbai