We stayed at the Chateau Windsor on Sunday, January 13, 2008 through Wednesday, January 16, 2008. While it doesn't look like much from outside, we were thrilled with our room and the EXCELLENT service that we were given during the duration of our stay. Apparently they are in the process of renovating the rooms and having read reviews prior to booking, we knew to ask for a renovated room. We had a very comfortable king-sized bed, television, en-suite bathroom, and hot water at all times. The room was spotlessly clean, as were the linens. The service was wonderful and we were treated very well. Don't miss the surprisingly good room service breakfast. Cheap, and yummy! Tea and coffee served in the room any time we asked for it. We have absolutely no complaints and we hope to have the opportunity to stay there again. The Gaylord restaurant is within walking distance and is worth a visit for a nice dinner. If you go, make sure you visit The Gaylord bakery for something sweet after dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take great pleasure in introducing ourselves as one of South Mumbai’s leading budget hotels catering to the needs of corporate and visiting guests from India and around the world since 1941. We are a 50 room hotel located in the "downtown" of the city, next to the Arabian Sea, and walking distance from most major commercial/ business, entertainment, restaurants catering to different cuisines and shopping centers. Owned and managed by family members in the hotel business for more than 50 years, we ensure the best in guest service with personal attention to the needs of our guests. Our motto is neatness and cleanliness and our hotel speaks of it loud and clear. Some of the advantages our guests enjoy when staying with us are:1. The most competitive rates offered in South Mumbai in our category hotels. 2. NO SERVICE charges levied. 3. 24 hours room service offering tea, coffee, cold drinks and light snacks. 4. Room tariff includes complementary morning tea/coffee. 5. Car parking and car wash (no charge). 6. Shoeshine on request (no charge). 7. Minor stitching/mending on request (no charge). 8. Well trained, knowledgeable and motivated staff to serve our guests needs. 9. Guests can use our well-maintained kitchen for "do-it-yourself" cooking (Veg. Only). 10. Wifi available. 11. Pets allowed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Chateau Windsor Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Bombay
- Chateau Windsor Hotel Mumbai
- Hotel Chateau Windsor Mumbai