$298
$265
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$143
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$156
$102
$119
$102
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

$153
Priceline
$92
$75
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $87/night.

All reviewschurchgate stationmarine driveroof terraceminute walkdeluxe roomssouth mumbaifamily roomwalking distancechurch gateexcellent locationkala ghodaceiling fanbudget hotelair conditioningclean hoteltea coffeethe hotel staff
Reviewed July 27, 2011

This hotel is located in the best area of mumbai yet unpretentious with amazing service and the best staff who got used to my needs and ways after 2 days.

I miss them all and advise all of you to go there.

Ask for Jacob.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank YvesBarroukh
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The hotel room was lovely and the staff went out of there way to make sure our stay was comfortable and that we had everything that we needed. It was a great location too! Was brilliant and i'm sure i'll be back again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ru87
Reviewed July 11, 2011

Chateau Windsor has been a home away from home for over 10 years for me.
I travel regularly on business to the US and to India and my favorite hotel is Chateau Windsor.
The staff are great, warm, helpful and I have never been disappointed in the 30 times I have stayed there.
My entire family and many friends use this hotel after I have highly recommended it and none of them have come back to comment otherwise.
It just gets better each time for me and I will recommend it to anyone that is looking for a central location in Mumbai where the tariff is affordable, you have access to the best restaurants on the street. and close to the best shopping districts.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Yazzii
Reviewed June 30, 2011

I stayed at the Chateau Windsor Hotel along with my brother and a friend at the tail end of last year. We stayed for roughly 5 days in total, split over a 3 week period whilst travelling around south India. It was at Chateau Windsor that we received easily the best customer service during that period.

One of the party fell ill during the stay and was looked after by all the staff, who checked on him while we were unable to, which was really beyond what was expected! All staff were extremely polite, helpful, knowledgeable and willing to make our stay as pleasant as possible.

Returning after having been away for 2 weeks, we were greeted like family by the hotel staff, which really does make a difference when you spend a significant portion of your time in India refusing offers, and sometimes being pursued by hawkers etc. They arranged for us to visit a store selling suits, at our request, and they dealt with the packaging and mailing of the items after we had left Mumbai. We had no qualms about leaving this to the truly brilliant staff at the hotel.

In summary, if you are trying to decide where to stay in Mumbai, I would wholeheartedly recommend the Chateau Windsor. Thanks again to all the staff at the hotel – you made the trip truly memorable for all the right reasons! Hope to see you again in 2011/2012!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank Steven B
Reviewed May 16, 2011

The hotels in Mumbai are very expensive so I had to choose a 3 star hotel. The location was very good in Mumbai south. Very close to excellent restaurants. The hotel does not look good from the outside and it is very old. The security though is excellent. The reception is on the 5th floor and I did not find the staff there to be particularly friendly. Once you open the door to the passage way to the rooms it was very neat, clean and actually quite nice. I had a room that has been refurbished and it was OK. They could however do something with the curtains. Bresakfast is very basic - 2 eggs and 2 slices of toast with jam and tea or coffee.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo