“Hotel Royal Park, Mumbai”
Review of Hotel Royal Park

Ranked #199 of 391 Mumbai (Bombay) B&B and Inns
Raipur, India
“Hotel Royal Park, Mumbai”
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Hotel Royal Park, located in Safedpul, Sakinaka, Mumbai, is one of the good hotels you would like to stay at. It has spacious rooms, neat and clean ambiance in and around the hotel premises, nice and attractive restaurant with delicious food, helping staff and good room service.

I was there for 2 nights and I was pleased with their response, especially when they gave me an early check in to my room than the time they expected me to be there, and I wouls definately like to stay there each time i visit Mumbai again.

Room Tip: Choose rooms on the 1st floor, they have double beds there, rooms on the 2nd floor have two single b...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
royalparkmumbai, Front Desk Executive at Hotel Royal Park, responded to this review, October 8, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam

We are so pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and liked
every service that we provided you so we are waiting for your return at our hotel so
that you could get better service than before .

Hotel Royal Park

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Chandigarh, Punjab, India
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I stayed for 4 nights at this hotel. The room and attached bathroom had adequate space. Had a balcony, which I never got to use. Free wifi which has very poor speed. Different wifi hotspot for the reception area. Average Indian breakfast buffet in the morning.
Cause of major concern: Huge traffic congestion in the Andheri Kurla Road after 8 am in the morning. You can use only auto or taxi as modes of transport.
The nearest local train station, the domestic terminus in santacruz and international terminus in Andheri are all pretty far off considering the traffic problems. This has been made worse by the metro work near the Safed pool bus stop area.
Make sure you factor this in when choosing this hotel.
They charge INR 500 for airport pick up.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
royalparkmumbai, Front Desk Executive at Hotel Royal Park, responded to this review, October 9, 2015
Dear Sir / Madam

We thank you for visiting our hotel it was a pleasure serving you during your
stay unfortunately there was some issues with the WI-FI and we apologies for it we
have also increased to variety in break fast . Living in mumbai its hard to see place
with no traffic it all depends someday there are traffic someday there is no traffic .
we request you to visit us again .

San Francisco, California
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Located approximately 6 kms from the airport, it is a handy location to fly in and out. There are no landmarks whatsoever but coming in with a private vehicle is doable.

Their restaurant has a large selection of menu. Food was okay, nothing grand or out of the ordinary.

The front staff are wonderful! They are friendly, professional and look presentable. I stayed for 3 nights. First night, it was already past 11 and the employees were still washing dishes and the clanging and banging of the metals made it difficult to get to sleep. I called the front desk to request for silence. After 30 minutes, no change in the situation. Then I woke up early (06:30 am) by a staff who knocked on the door. I asked "Who is it?" I heard a mumble and silence. After 3 minutes, I guess he did not go away, he rang the doorbell. I finally got up and opened the door. All I understood was pani (water). I said no. He left. I requested for silence at night after 10 pm but for the next two nights, the noise from the staff talking and washing dishes did not go away.

They just don't get it! Guests only want the essentials, comfort, cleanliness, safety and silence at reasonable time. Stay elsewhere where they will "hear" your request for silence after 10. I don't think that is not an unreasonable request.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your stay at out hotel it was nice to serve you and we are sorry
for disturbing your comfort level we have taken your review seriously and held a meeting
and asked them to keep silence as guest satisfaction is our main aim . So wee request
you to be our guest again and see the improvement made .

Travelers are raving about these Mumbai (Bombay) hotels

Mumbai
Reviewed December 1, 2013

1. Located at an area which has no landmarks and is unidentifiable for someone who is not from Mumbai but is apparently close to the International Airport
2. Extremely poor service
3. Horrible breakfast
Verdict: Stay in town. You will get better hotels but not here!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Sir / Madam

We thank you for making a booking at our hotel and are sorry for the problems
you faced . The management has took serious action against the staff and has warned
them to be very attentive and quick with their service and are also putting up some
banners so that it becomes easy to find us , we have also increased the variety in
breakfast . So we request you to visit us again so that you could find the changes done

Reviewed November 14, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was a little inside the main road, which makes it quieter, it's small, neat modern business hotel. Rooms are nice and comfortable, bathroom size is also justified, comparing with others, the price is quite economical, the only thing is the breakfast, it's too simple and not so tasty, it could have been better.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Guifeng S
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for choosing us for your visit as we enjoyed to serve you and we are
happy to see that you have taken some of your important time to write a review about
our hotel . We want you to visit our hotel as a regular guest when ever you come to
mumbai as we provide you with our best.

Gangtok, India
Reviewed September 21, 2013

The hotel was good and clean and ambiance was also good and nice.
staffs were very good, nice and friendly. Its very near to the Airport.
Rooms are spacious and clean. Wifi is also good. The road area outside the hotel is not that much clean but once you enter hotel you feel in some different place.

But the Breafast sucks no variety & choice.

Room Tip: As per the tariff...its value for money....
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for your visit at our hotel we are glad to know that you have appreciated
our hotel and we would make sure that your future visit will be more satisfying we have also
increased our variety in our break fast so that we develop a good relationship between us .
we are waiting for your return .

Chennai
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I was very skeptical when I booked in Royal Park, my only reason of booking this hotel was its location Sakinaka. But thankfully I didnt have to regret my decission.
I wouldnt say its a huge property or something. Its a small hotel - medium sized rooms. But very neat and clean. They have maintained it superbly well. I though think their morning breakfast could have been better, but it wasnt bad either.

One small problem I faced was that the hotel doesnt have an iron facility - I wanted to iron a shirt and had asked for the iron so that I could do it myself. To my surprise they said they dont have any and they tried getting it ironed from outside which also didnt work. So one request is to get a few irons so that if the guest asks you can just handover one. I did write it in the feedback also. Hope they take some action.

But other than that its a small, economic and very well maintained place. Very neat and clean. I can blindly recommend this place for a short stay if you are looking for something economical yet good.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank AjithNambiar
Dear Sir / Madam

Thank you for visiting our hotel and it is to our much delight that you have enjoyed our
services and if there was anything that made you fell uncomfortable then we are sorry , we
have arranged a few irons for our guest listening to your sound advice . we want you to
be our guest again so that we could provide you with our better and improved services.