Open today: 6:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Great day with Pranav

76finnk
Tylstrup, Denmark
via mobile

All reviews day tour his knowledge great tour lunch box indian culture real mumbai personalized tour enthusiastic guide train ride solo female air conditioned car business trip water tank cruise ship thieves market open air laundry hanging gardens
Reviewed 6 days ago

Thank you Pranav for this memorial tour. You made me love India by the (your) way of telling the story your people. Thank you for your kindness. God bless you!
Judette :)

2  Thank Guide38151010310
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were a group of four Danes visiting India for the very first time. With just one day to stay in Mumbai, we decided to go for a guided tour.
Pranav was very flexible in meeting our planning needs, and he and his driver showed up even before the scheduled time.
We got a very good impression of Mumbai spiced with lots of knowledge and background insights.
We highly recommend Pranav and Grand Mumbai Tour.

2  Thank 76finnk
Reviewed 1 week ago

Mumbai is an amazing city and Pranav shared the city with knowledge and passion. Over a few hours we hit historic and architectural highlights mixed with day-to-day life and spiritual life. The tour was structure to hit all the promised highlights and also address my particular interests. A delightful day that gave me a greater sense of a great city.

2  Thank Ann L
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The grand Mumbai tour is a unique experience , its a mix of culture,tradition and religion. We get to see also the day to day life of indian people. Our guide Pranav was really nice and very passionate about his city. He has a lot of knowledge and made us love Mumbai! Thank you :)

2  Thank Pamela2684
Reviewed 1 week ago

What an amazing tour of Mumbai! It was the best way to experience the city for my husband and I with just a couple days to see as much as we could. Pranav was extremely knowledgeable and gave us a great deal of history and cultural context for many sites in Mumbai. We would highly recommend this tour to anyone traveling there!

2  Thank Nadia M
Reviewed 1 week ago

I was visiting Mumbai alone for just a few days and wanted to really see the city - something more than just the surface level experience of visiting the usual tourist attractions. I sent Pranav an idea of the kind of things I wanted to get a taste of (mainly the history of Mumbai) and he tailor-made a tour which absolutely exceeded my expectations. Pranav is friendly, warm, and so interesting to talk to. I loved every minute of exploring with him - hearing some of the hidden stories of Mumbai, and all the many things he could tell me about it - and truly felt like I was experiencing the city in a way I never could have done by myself. Being a solo female traveller it was also so great to feel incredibly safe the entire time. I cannot recommend a tour with Grand Mumbai Tours enough - to my mind, no trip to Mumbai would be the same without taking one. Thank you, Pranav!

4  Thank Jen_879117
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Used Grand Mumbai tours when visiting on a cruise have to say we got a lot done Pranav was excellent pick up was very straightforward & when we bumped into other guests from the ship being herded about on a large coach I knew we had made the correct decision, good luck to you Pranav you deserve it.

4  Thank kev51
Reviewed September 3, 2018

If you you want to get a good understanding what Mumbai and it's inhabitants is driving just rely on Pranav and take the tour through his city. Multiple thumbs up ;-)

6  Thank hpatzelt
Reviewed August 23, 2018

I made our tour booking via internet, as the homepage gave me a good feeling about the service and gave me even some advice for my trip on top of it without any registration or fee for it.
The entire communication before the tour was simple and we could stay flexible in time starting and things to see.
During our tour we saw Mumbai as a huge multifaceted city with a lot of history and colorful modern life.
thank you very much for this great time and we will come back!

7  Thank Etel F
Reviewed August 20, 2018

We use Grand Mumbai Tours for all our clients who visit India - I love dealing with you guys, very professional and they have excellent folks! Pranav is a pro - well educated and has a great knowledge about all the landmarks. He builds great rapport with each and every member in the group. If I meet those clients after 2-3 months – they all ask for Pranav. I cannot say enough about how great the tour and service are. Would definitely recommend.

6  Thank Amar B