“Loved my 40 days stay here”

and 1 more site!
Hotel New Vasantashram
Ranked #15 of 386 Mumbai (Bombay) B&B and Inns
Delhi
“Loved my 40 days stay here”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

everything is just so good here, staff, maintenance and hygiene. also, its most economic one...
highly recommended for everyone. i stayed for 40 days here and enjoyed my stay here.
it is in the busiest area of MUMBAI, but really no disturbance in my room.
Every member of the staff is very cooperating and welcomes with smile each time i enter the floor.
Loved being here, and will always come here whenever i visit MUMBAI.

Room Tip: Must Visit
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Kunal R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Hotel New Vasantashram is a nice, cheap hotel. But when you get a booking confirmed the day before, it can happen that the room is not available the next day when you arrive at the discussed time. So beware of. Further it can happen that there are fleas in the mattress. The cleanliness is typical Indian, there are no showers only buckets, the service is in general nice, but they don't understand English much.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank Wedding63
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed March 5, 2013

My girl searched this place out on the net and I was not the happiest to hear a lodge named as Ashram. But I only had to reach the place to change my view. Mumbai a city which never sleeps might give you the night mares saying how will I find some peace when I need to sleep. Vasantashram is 10 mins walk from VT the main railway station of Mumbai, your balcony has a beautiful view of one of the city's oldest market 'Crawford Market'. I could not believe that it takes just 5 mins in a taxi to places like Marine Drive, Nariman Point, Mohammed Ali road where you get tons of delicacies. Well best is yet to come, the staff at the lodge are at their best behavior 24/7. A person will always be greeted with a smile and complaints if any you should find will be dealt with a smile I bet. Mumbai is a costly city and finding a place for just 250/- per person is not what I expected, but there you go we found it and since shelter costed so less we could spend a lot more on shopping. I have decided that this is the place where I'd seek shelter every time I visit Mumbai. Oh the most interesting thing is the breakfast there, complete South Indian food at a price which we won't find even in Bangalore. Thank you guys at Vasantashram for making my trip so memorable and comfortable :)

Room Tip: Get the rooms guys, this is what gave us our own cozy world.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends